• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Moderators

Page 67 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
boomcie said:
@Maser

I did get reported. D_T said he was fed up with me and then I received an infraction.

About the unfairnesS of my ban:
1. Palmer sent me a pm with my first infraction.
2. I did not receive an infraction for insults I made after my first infraction. Palmer did tell me I should stop calling him 'pecker_tifosi'. I stopped calling him that.
Sure - you stopped calling him it until now.

boomcie said:
3. The next morning i reported the avatar and received my seconde infraction and subsequent ban. Both Susan's doing. Note that I received my second infraction for an insult that was clearly covered by the first infraction. That is seriously unfair. PalmerQ knew at time of my first infraction that I had made comments about D_T in several threads. I did not get banned for making insults AFTER my first infraction. That's à fact. This means i didn't get a fair treatment.
Of course thats not a fact - you continued your personal dispute and started complaining about it after you had received the first infraction.

Mar 19, 2009
Visit site
boomcie said:
Didn't get banned for it, would have made sense, but i didn't. So you must have ruled it not severe enough.

True or not palmy?

I cant ban people so I am not sure exactly what post you were banned for. To be honest they way you were acting I think you were lucky to only get a 24 hour ban, you were constantly insulting the other guy in just about every thread you were posting in and then twice more after you were told to stop... I don't understand what you are complaining about, you were banned for a day get over it.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
boomcie said:
Didn't get banned for it, would have made sense, but i didn't. So you must have ruled it not severe enough.

True or not palmy?

You think the Mods are on here 24/7?
So you got a warning and then continued the insults - you got what you deserved.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
You think the Mods are on here 24/7?
So you got a warning and then continued the insults - you got what you deserved.

I know which post i got banned for cause Susan included it in her second infraction. It was an old one. Fact.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
boomcie said:
Because I was questionning the decission. I didn't get banned for that at all. Fact.
You questioned the decision even though you admitted you were insulting another member ..... and then you included the insult you were warned for.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
You questioned the decision even though you admitted you were insulting another member ..... and then you included the insult you were warned for.

Because i had received an infraction for the insults as a whole. Not the name changing. I also call el pistolero: el pistolet.

Why do you keep questionning my credibility, it is irrelevant. Unfairness and offensiveness are not influenced by who reports it. Look at the facts. Sad truth is I didn't make those up. Facts are facts.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
boomcie said:
Because i had received an infraction for the insults as a whole. Not the name changing. I also call el pistolero: el pistolet.

Why do you keep questionning my credibility, it is irrelevant. Unfairness and offensiveness are not influenced by who reports it. Look at the facts. Sad truth is I didn't make those up. Facts are facts.
I am not questioning your credibility - that went out the window a few pages ago.
Fact - you received an infraction for insulting another member.
Fact - you even acknowledged it!
Fact - you continued your insults after the infraction.
Fact - you even acknowledged that too.
Fact - you were given a short ban that was entirely appropriate.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
boomcie said:

True or not palmy?

If you want to be treated with respect then please take the effort to treat others with respect

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Are there any rules about accusing me of having another account ie sockpuppet, with zero proof? This is hurting my feelings and making me laught so much that I may lose some sleep tonight. This ranks right up there with some people thinking I am wonderlance.

It seems as if that might fall under the accusations of Public Strategies plants of posters that have different opinions than the pitchfork crowd in the clinic. The mods I thought put an end of this type of buffoonery.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
ChrisE said:
Are there any rules about accusing me of having another account ie sockpuppet, with zero proof? This is hurting my feelings and making me laught so much that I may lose some sleep tonight. This ranks right up there with some people thinking I am wonderlance.

It seems as if that might fall under the accusations of Public Strategies plants of posters that have different opinions than the pitchfork crowd in the clinic. The mods I thought put an end of this type of buffoonery.

are you a bit paranoid ?

pls provide any direct link or a posts where any recent user accused you specifically and directlyof being what you again whining about (yet admitted to previously on the very thread - to having sock puppets). thank you.

ps. did you fail to read 'political' irony in scott's sarcastic question ;):)

May 18, 2009
Visit site
python said:
are you a bit paranoid ?

pls provide any direct link or a posts where any recent user accused you specifically and directlyof being what you again whining about (yet admitted to previously on the very thread - to having sock puppets). thank you.

ps. did you fail to read 'political' irony in scott's sarcastic question ;):)

Yes, I am paranoid. All of my allies are getting banned, no doubt because of the stellar work you do behind the scenes pleading your case that my little band of misfits is no good for debate. Your tenacity and ethical standing in defense of healthy debate is to be commended.

Actually, I don't really believe that so please ignore the above paragraph.

I am just asking a question in the mod thread about false accusations. Can you put your stalking/infatuation of me on hold for awhile? Thanks.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
ChrisE said:
...I am just asking a question in the mod thread about false accusations. ..
and i also asked a simple question of providing a concrete evidence of anyone accusing you of what you're so loudly whining about to the mods in the mod thread?

again, if you are to have a legitimate case of complaining (whining is my view), please provide any, any concrete hard evidence - of any user (short of scott's irony) accusing you of what you're complaining about.

this should help both, you and the mods.

thank you.

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
Maybe you could take some Vitamin BPC tablets? Or is there a Flickering light causing you some grief? I hope you're not having nightmares about a MonsterCyclist? Maybe you need an IGNORE feature for your dreams? :D

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Francois the Postman said:
Has been noted. Given your suspicions, losing sleep by a prolongued feeding session might not be the prodictive road forward for anyone.

Thank you Francois. I missed you while you were on leave and now you have brought sanity back to the forum.

I appreciate you telling the pitchfork wielders to back off of me. I mean, 5 on 1 is a pretty fair fight for me but I usually have patrick to chime in to take care of the light work. Glenn won't answer my texts to him to help. He is probably drunk.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
for a third time, in stead of a difficult to figure out mumbling about some drunk glenn friend or some banned pat friend( or the primitive sucking up), it would help both chisE and the mods if chisE provided one single example or a post where he could back up his recently made accusations against the mods...

are you up to the task, chris ?

May 18, 2009
Visit site
Francois, while you're at it I don't believe this type of accusation is productive, recently posted by RR in the LA thread. I look forward to the mod team's reaction:

--edited by mod-- we are looking at that whole situation and the wide context in which it took place. Regulars trying to use that paricular thread escaltion as a way to use mods to settle some scores for them won't be looked at kindly.

Status
Not open for further replies.