• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Moto GP

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Unchained said:
Not the GP ...but I spent four awesome days at Laguna Seca the weather was great to watch the superbike races.. corkscrew ruined plans of many fast guys over the weekend..Nicky Hayden tribute was really nice
I'm jealous! The MotoAmerica guys are really good and some of them could do well in World Superbike and/or Moto GP. Glad you had a good time!

Made my camping reservation for Austin..got the best tickets available..felt like being able to roam around was worth it.. I always have enjoyed walking and watching throughout the loop at Laguna Seca.. I have high expectations for everything about the race, weather and venue..

TRENDING THREADS