• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Motoman

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 20, 2010
Visit site
shojii said:
Right, so at least we know that Lance sometimes helps former assistants set up a bikeshops once the contracts are over....

Guess I should've played the game right and transported sacks of blood.
Me and my big mouth.

TexPat said:
Guess I should've played the game right and transported sacks of blood.
Me and my big mouth.

I was going to mention something along those lines. Seriously, why were you not asked to? You must have come across as untrustworthy, from a villan's point of view :)

Apart from teh bike shop, don't you think you got off reasonably well? Odds might have fallen antoerhway, you endebted to Lance, in a bike shop not quite what you envisioned, serving a public you'd need to lie to, the type of riders not really your types? I prepared a big business deal (business for LV, charity for me and associates) with what I though was a the Livestong charity, but lucked out, and didn't meet the deadline which triggered it all (Comeback 2.0). I got off very well not having gone past that. I visited the Clinic and after while had a huge sense of grateiful for what seemed bad luck and delays.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Cloxxki said:
I was going to mention something along those lines. Seriously, why were you not asked to? You must have come across as untrustworthy, from a villan's point of view :)

Apart from teh bike shop, don't you think you got off reasonably well? Odds might have fallen antoerhway, you endebted to Lance, in a bike shop not quite what you envisioned, serving a public you'd need to lie to, the type of riders not really your types? I prepared a big business deal (business for LV, charity for me and associates) with what I though was a the Livestong charity, but lucked out, and didn't meet the deadline which triggered it all (Comeback 2.0). I got off very well not having gone past that. I visited the Clinic and after while had a huge sense of grateiful for what seemed bad luck and delays.

That was a bit of ironic humor.
There is no doubt that I came out on the better side of things. You nailed it right on the head in the second paragraph.

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
ultimobici said:
Was referring to lack of blood transfusions in favour of EPO which being subcutaneous won't leave lasting marks.

Transfusions weren't en vogue in 1996, maybe, but according to some (Riis, for instance) they were in use by some.

Moto is Mini

minime.gif

small pecker, bald head.

Sir Mini-Moto.

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering, what the connection between the current Radioskunk team and Motoman is? After all there are pictures of Motoman with the Sclecks, Spartacus and Chuck Voigt in the affidavit of Frankie Andreu :eek:

Big Daddy said:
I wonder if Landis, JV, or any of those guys has some pics or some other evidence of the motorcycle EPO, and blood transfusion transport.

The infamous IM conversation suggested that Floyd did but i think Floyd has said this isnt true.

Cyclevaughters: motorcycle - refridgerated panniers

Cyclevaughters: on the rest day

Cyclevaughters: floyd has a photo of the thing

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/indepth/landis/instantmessage.html

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
Gotta be the funniest thread ever on CN.

Feds should do a rendition of Motoman to Tenerife (impound Lance's plane for that). Get Novitzky to ask the questions. Get Yates to drive him to the hotel in the Sky car.

Surfing's said to be great there (suggest he bring a waterboard).

:D

Yes he said in L'Equipe he owned a Kawasaki and rode to some stages of the 1999 TDF, was at the end party, etc...no EPO and no Rolex though, he's obviously lying but as they point out in the article any of these actions are prescribed by law so he can say whatever he wants.