• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 337 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

sienna said:
Tricycle Rider said:
sienna said:
Tricycle Rider said:
One of my favourites along with Walking on My Grave.
I believe it is the guitarist and the drummer who are no longer with us.
I have heard them referred to as the Pride of Portland.
Is Tooty okay then?
As far as I know. I was surprised that the members were relatively old.
This I had just lifted from wiki - apparently Dead Moon had played their very last gig, as Dead Moon, at the Vera club in the Netherlands. Being Vera is my first name (now you all know), the band and I always used to shoot the ***, they always loved to talk about the Netherland's Vera club.

May I now present the vinyl record they had all autographed for me way back when in Seattle just because my first name is Vera...

dead-moon1548366195.jpg

Sorry to hear Andy, the drummer, has passed since, he really was a kickass drummer in his own way.

Re: Re:

Tricycle Rider said:
sienna said:
Tricycle Rider said:
sienna said:
Tricycle Rider said:
One of my favourites along with Walking on My Grave.
I believe it is the guitarist and the drummer who are no longer with us.
I have heard them referred to as the Pride of Portland.
Is Tooty okay then?
As far as I know. I was surprised that the members were relatively old.
This I had just lifted from wiki - apparently Dead Moon had played their very last gig, as Dead Moon, at the Vera club in the Netherlands. Being Vera is my first name (now you all know), the band and I always used to shoot the ****, they always loved to talk about the Netherland's Vera club.

May I now present the vinyl record they had all autographed for me way back when in Seattle just because my first name is Vera...

dead-moon1548366195.jpg

Sorry to hear Andy, the drummer, has passed since, he really was a kickass drummer in his own way.
Cool

He may not to be to your taste. But for a cheap £20 access to the whole of Neil Young's online Archives, snap it up. Streamed last 2 nights live from Minneapolis. Streaming live again tonight**. Last night's show was just incredible!! Solo acoustic. There is a god of whatever your choosing out there and there is Neil Young (and a braw Scot from Moray in Scotland, another gift to the world we've given you;))

** he isn't, my apologies.