Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 364 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Suzy Bogguss with Jerry Jeff Walker sing live just the two and some acoustical geeetars: Night Rider's Lament. Available on Utube but couldn't get the link to work.
Every person thinking of being a bike racer or a cowboy should listen to it.

God Bless Jerry Jeff for the beautiful musical legacy he left. Little Bird still is one of my favorite songs.
God love Suzy for the voice she has, too. One of the best live female vocalists I've seen and she taught herself to yodel. Gotta love that.

Coleagues half my age, nephews, and nieces always try to get me into some new musics, most of the times I was too lazy to observe or to maintain attention when I like some. One of the boys score easily this time though, can't stop listening for two days now (maybe they're well-known enough, I don't know, maybe I've just been living in a cave for a decade now)

View: https://youtu.be/uXium0u9xPI

So Phil Spector passed over the weekend, how do you guys feel about him and his signature "Wall of Sound"?

Admittedly I didn't know much about him until I watched a documentary recently, he had produced some of the biggest hits which I certainly was familiar with, and he had worked with some of the biggest bands of the 20th century. (Anywhere from The Ronettes to The Ramones.) But then he was also a convicted murderer and evidently liked to play and threaten with guns a lot, what a strange little man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LefflerHirthe Non-Cycling Discussions 0