• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 43 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
auscyclefan94 said:
This might be a bit mainstream/young for some of you, but have any of you listened to the new Foo Fighters album? You all should, it is quite good.

Foo Fighters is one of my old favs, but have not listened to much of theirs lately. Glad you mentioned it. I listened to snipits of most songs on their new CD, Wasting Light (I think this is the one you meant). That CD is packed with good songs (not just one or two), including ones that are not as popular... yet.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
For those into rocky/bluesy/southern/Texas kind of stuff, I can highly recommend Tijuana Bible by Jim Suhler and Monkey Beat.

Monkey Beat is Jim's band when he's not busy as lead guitarist for George Thorogood.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
I know that there are quite a few posters from Oz on this forum, for whose benefit I'm posting Joe Bonamassa's forthcoming Asian/Oz dates, none of which are sold out yet! By contrast, Joe sold out two nights at the Amsterdam Carre theater (our fanciest) in October within 48 hours (I had ordered 56 tickets for all the personal friends I have made through Joe's music!). As a result, a third night was added, which took nearly a week to sell out!

If you love great guitar and have never seen this man live, please treat yourself. I promise you will never regret it!

05/15/11 Singapore Esplanade Concert Hall
05/18/11 Newcastle, Australia Civic Theatre
05/20/11 Sydney, Australia Enmore Theatre
05/21/11 Brisbane , Australia The Tivoli
05/23/11 Perth , Australia Perth Concert Hall
05/26/11 Melbourne, Australia Palais Theatre
05/27/11 Adelaide, Australia Her Majesty’s Theatre

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Just got some new speakers and subwoofer for my comp. Yesterday was blasting at full volume with no distortion:

Stadium Arcadium
Elton John live
Everley Bros
The White Album
Rubber Soul
Elvis from Memphis 1969
Ziggy Stardust
Layla and Other Love songs
Jimi Paris 68

Oh yeah, and Curtains and The Empyrean by John Frusciante

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com