• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 78 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
^ thumbs up

it's actually hard to pick the best sabbath song since the first five records are virtually flawless anyway. but if i absolutely had to, then sweet leaf would be the riff and war pigs the song.

now playing uriah heep's "gypsy". never been a big heep fan, but this song is awesome! :D

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
meat puppet said:
^ thumbs up

it's actually hard to pick the best sabbath song since the first five records are virtually flawless anyway. but if i absolutely had to, then sweet leaf would be the riff and war pigs the song.

now playing uriah heep's "gypsy". never been a big heep fan, but this song is awesome! :D

"Gypsy" is awesome though for me Uriah Heep is always associated with "Lady in black"

it even remind me about another great British band, and their all time hit:

UFO - Doctor Doctor

UFO - Doctor Doctor (live)

Doctor Doctor (covered by Iron Maiden)

PS: btw it's a good idea about favourite riffs, i should think about it (though some thoughts like "Smoke on the water" :)D obvious choice) and something from ZZ Top and AC/DC will be there for sure)

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
on3m@n@rmy said:
I love Neil Young, but had not heard that one. And the song title is appropriate too for Soler getting out of the hospital so he can be "goin home" soon too after his rehab. Thanks Duartista.
You're welcome. The song was tucked away on quite a weak album ('Are you Passionate?'), so isn't too well known.