• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 312 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Tonton said:
Tricycle Rider said:
Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1btg3mpEOc
Hehehehe ;) ...I feel 30+ years younger when I read your post...

For me, recently, a ton of Depeche Mode, Tears For Fears (Mother's Talk - love it), I'm working on my 2018 MP3 list for when I ride my bike. Under 50K I don't listen to music, over 50K I do. U2-Pride (In The Name of Love) will be on it.

For fun in my car, Kate Bush...Wuthering Heights is such a cute song. Babooshka...Running Up That Hill will make my list.

The Dead Kennedys "Too Drunk to f**k" is a fun workout song too :) . Maybe on the list. OK, it will make the list.

When I ride, I hate hard rock...I just wear one ear piece, ride on deserted roads, or the bikes-only one lane between Richmond and Williamsburg. Yes, Mayomaniac, the steepest climb for me right now is my driveway :D .

Earlier this year, I did Peter's Mountain three times, and my BDay present next year is the Wintergreen climb, and I'll post pics and review (epic of course, drama and all :) ) in the appropriate forum.

We have similar tastes. I've been listening off and on to Depeche Mode and Tears for Fears the past couple of weeks and Kate Bush is often on my playlist although it's a combination of her earlier work and the more recent, especially her 50 Words for Snow and the from her Aerial cd, Pi. Love that Dead Kennedy's track too! Never fails to make laugh when I hear it.

Angliru said:
We have similar tastes. I've been listening off and on to Depeche Mode and Tears for Fears the past couple of weeks and Kate Bush is often on my playlist although it's a combination of her earlier work and the more recent, especially her 50 Words for Snow and the from her Aerial cd, Pi. Love that Dead Kennedy's track too! Never fails to make laugh when I hear it.
So you must be a fan of Tibopino as well ;) .

Music-wise, the one I forgot, some younger members want to check them out...Madness. Usually, "Our House" is renown, but there's so much better stuff like "One Step Beyond", "Night Boat in Cairo", Ska at its best.

Tonton said:
Angliru said:
So you must be a fan of Tibopino as well ;) .

Music-wise, the one I forgot, some younger members want to check them out...Madness. Usually, "Our House" is renown, but there's so much better stuff like "One Step Beyond", "Night Boat in Cairo", Ska at its best.

As a matter of fact, I do like Tibopino. I hope he continues to progress. His conquering his issues with descending is commendable. I would love to see a French grand tour winner and it looks like we are getting closer to that day.

Tonton said:
pauljam said:
currently listening to Led Zeppelin
I loooooove Led Zep. In their first album is what I consider to be the best Blues song of all time (not their song, but the LZ version is unbelievable): You Shook Me.

On their Presence album I hadn't really listened to the entire length of the track Tea For One until recently and for some reason something clicked. Now I think it's one of their better bluesy tracks. Maybe it's because it's like I've discovered a previously unreleased masterpiece. :)

Edit: You Shook Me is a great track.

TRENDING THREADS