• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 317 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Killdozer ~ American Pie

I mean, obviously it's a commonly-held belief that Killdozer are the finest band of the last 50 years (sure, that crosses over with the last couple of Beatles albums but let's be honest, all Beatles albums had a couple of swings and misses, and they don't have an album that's as consistently excellent as Little Baby Buntin'), but who knew that they were so good they could even make Don McLean's execrable "American Pie" listenable?

Re:

Libertine Seguros said:
Oh, I love their "I Am I Said", spectacular every time. The "Burl" / "Little Baby Buntin'" era is my favourite. As their covers go, I have to say I'm in the camp of "I'm Not Lisa" though - I didn't know the original when I first heard it, but I instantly knew it was one of their covers from the playfulness.

Although always aware, I came to them more peripherally and later than you I think. At their time, they never quite sat with the directionsI was pursuing, so I’d have to take a moment to go through their work systematicallly. In most contexts, I find playfulness throughout their stuff.

Les temps heureaux, “Waiting On”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ioVw0GralRo

TRENDING THREADS