• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Music! What are you listening to now?

Page 112 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Glad I didn't watch the show. But always funny to see the response from ignorant people. It was the same with Arcade Fire last year.

Vernon almost said sorry about winning the Grammy since he never wrote music for recognition and the awards (unlike some of the hilarious artists who have producers to write their pathethic lyrics and pop melodies) and there are lots of better, original talent and artists who will never get an award like this.

'Bonny Bear' cracked me up though.

tumblr_lzbcwwQYLb1r7xwe7o1_500.png

tumblr_lzbc0b6X9K1r7xwe7o1_500.png

tumblr_lzbehvjFTT1r7xwe7o1_500.jpg

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
woodenswan said:
Catch Hell Blues is one of my fav White Stripes songs. :) have u seen The White Stripes documentary Under Great White Northern Lights? if not i strongly recommend it

TBH, i haven't :( But as i'm a big fan of all Jack White's projects i'll surely watch it some day!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts