• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Nacer Bouhanni

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Tonton said:
tobydawq said:
yaco said:
Question is which team will Bouhanni ride at in 2018 - He's a tricky recruit for a team.

Exactly. Especially now that he doesn't do much results-wise, he must be a very unattractive rider for most teams. Very self-centered, very angry, a very sore loser, even violent as well. I wouldn't touch him.
Not for Sky...they have Moscon after all... :p

Moscon and bouhanni, a great combination. Sparkle, fireworks, super eyeball acttracting

Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
bouhanni is also 1,5m on cofidis payroll, gl to find any team that wants to pay that

He won't get 1.5m from a Non-French team - Heck he wouldn't even get 1m - Well he can continue to sulk for the next two years and he'll struggle to get a team in 2020 - I have to question the business sense of Cofidis paying Bouhanni such a wage.

yaco said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
bouhanni is also 1,5m on cofidis payroll, gl to find any team that wants to pay that

He won't get 1.5m from a Non-French team - Heck he wouldn't even get 1m - Well he can continue to sulk for the next two years and he'll struggle to get a team in 2020 - I have to question the business sense of Cofidis paying Bouhanni such a wage.
He won’t get 1.5m from a French team either.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

toolittle said:
Tonton said:
tobydawq said:
yaco said:
Question is which team will Bouhanni ride at in 2018 - He's a tricky recruit for a team.

Exactly. Especially now that he doesn't do much results-wise, he must be a very unattractive rider for most teams. Very self-centered, very angry, a very sore loser, even violent as well. I wouldn't touch him.

Moscon and bouhanni, a great combination. Sparkle, fireworks, super eyeball acttracting
That sounds like a great French buddy comedy, I'd totally watch something like that. :D

Mayomaniac said:
toolittle said:
Tonton said:
tobydawq said:
yaco said:

That sounds like a great French buddy comedy, I'd totally watch something like that. :D
Who would take the other out first? I doubt that one or the other would survive the first training camp together :lol:

Sad, but not surprising. The diva, once Giro God (the worst thing that could have happened to him), is crashing down to Earth. And he's in denial. He will argue that he's not a has been, when in reality, well, he never was :eek: .

Instead of listening, training, he's melting down. The boxer forgot that quote from Rocky: "It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward."

Hinault said that cycling is a combat sport. It is. Nacer the bully gets kicked in the teeth, blames the opponent, the referee, his trainer...I don't see him changing therefore he's done.

Re:

staubsauger said:
If he signs with Lavenu and agrees on riding the Giro d'Italia there's still a resurrection on card!

Bouhanni isn't a worse sprinter than Viviani after all!
...but the problem is the hype and thinking that you made it to the top. Viviani will be smarter and understand that in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed wins. But you're no Marcel. Bouhanni didn't get that.

Tonton said:
staubsauger said:
If he signs with Lavenu and agrees on riding the Giro d'Italia there's still a resurrection on card!

Bouhanni isn't a worse sprinter than Viviani after all!
...but the problem is the hype and thinking that you made it to the top. Viviani will be smarter and understand that in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed wins. But you're no Marcel. Bouhanni didn't get that.
Viviani is both a better sprinter and a better human than Bouhanni. The sooner Bouhanni is brought back to earth and learns his place the better he will become.

Hopefully a few years in the wilderness will do Bouhanni some good and Cofidis will not automatically receive two GT wildcards every year at the expense of better teams.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Krokro said:
It's not a problem of skills, it's actually a matter of behavior and personality. Doesn't fit in this sport.
Apparently he wants to end his career at the age of 30/32 and try to make it as a pro boxer.

TRENDING THREADS