• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Championship Discussion/Results

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
CobbleStoner said:
what channel? NOS? all the streams I see start at 3:30, Belgian at 2:30
thx

Yeah NOS goes live at 14:15 according to the TV guide. So I guess their stream will too. So I don't understand why it says 3:30 at the live streams. :confused:

Maaaaaaaarten said:
Yeah NOS goes live at 14:15 according to the TV guide. So I guess their stream will too. So I don't understand why it says 3:30 at the live streams. :confused:

NOS sports starts at 14:15 its not yet sure if they start with cycling there is also some horse shizzle going on I saw on teletext. But I guess (and hope) they go to cycling at 14:15

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Polish RR:

first group: Łukasz Owsian (CCC Polsat), Adam Stachowiak (BGŻ), Wojchiech Ziółkowski (BDC), Wojciech Skarżyński (Legia), Mariusz Wiesiak (Matrok Powertal)

second group: Karol Domagalski (Caja Rural), Marcin Sapa (BDC), Tomasz Kiendyś (CCC), Agam Pierzga (Mostostal), Michał Kwiatkowski (Omega Pharma), Konrad Czajkowski (BGŻ), Przemysła Niemiec (Lampre) + 0:30 secs

Peleton with Szmyd, Gołaś etc +7mins

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Bye Bye Bicycle said:
ITT Italy:

1 Dario Cataldo 45:49
2 Adriano Malori 0:02
3 Marco Pinotti 0:35
4 Tiziano Dall'Antonia 0:45
5 Moreno Moser 1:09

Not surprising pinotti mentioned he was getting ready for the olympics and was going to take it easy for this one after he won the final stage in the giro.