• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Football League

Page 87 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
With Kelly: Keep Vick. It´s perfect fit. I guess (hope) that the deal is "i only come if Vick stays". 14 Mio $ is overpaid, no question. But when playoff busts like Manning & Favre "earn" it, why not Vick. :)

BTW, "coaches film" is great. It works now. Just bad it´s only 20 free plays per game. Anyway, i´ll have a long night. :D
Just had a short look now, i saw how deep the S backed off early vs PM. I guess it was the whole game like this. Basically they rushed 4 men each play. Still PM couldn´t complete more than aprox. 67% of all this short passes (NFL-Avg. is well over 70%). So i can still blame him...

But how long is Vick good for? Can he play a hurry-up offense for 3-4 more years, at age 36? I mean, he's often hurt now as it is. But it is true that his inaccuracy won't be as much of an issue in such a scheme.

Back to geeky analysis. I think we'll see a similar defense from Baltimore against New England. But part of the reason is that the Ravens are going to want to slow the game down as much as they reasonably can. If they can keep Brady to slow drives, and off the field with long drives of their own, they can grind out a win just as they did against Denver.

I'm still intrigued by what Atlanta said about running a lot of deep zone (Cover 4, Tampa 2) defenses in order to stop Kaepernick from running on them. But this just seems like such a risk to me. If your safetys are deep, and the corners either deep with the LB's expected to cover the slots, or corners up, you're gambling that you can stop SF from running the ball between the tackles, and Kaepernick from throwing quick slants to Davis over the middle or the WR's on the outside. You're also vulnerable to misdirection screen passes. Will be interesting to watch. I'm also curious to see just how well SF's defense can handle Atlanta's big WR's, and if they too push LB's to the outside, how they stop Tony Gonzalez over the middle.

FoxxyBrown1111 said:
Great news. Just that: Perfect fit for Vick. I do expect nothing short of magic. :) ... It´s my team for next season (if Vick stays, of what i think will be)
More later...

Instead of perfect fit, I'd call it more of a great experiment. I don't think that all of Chip Kelly's offense, which includes a heavy dose of running, is going to translate to the NFL. He will be able to take some aspects of it and make it work, but not all of it. But I could be wrong. I will say this, is sure will be interesting to see how it works out over the next couple years. And it may take several years. Chip may get in there and find he has to retool across the roster just like Carroll did in Seattle, so it may take some time. Hopefully he will be allowed the time instead of some owner's who give their guys a year or two and fire their coaches again.

I'm certainly glad Chip took the Philly job that Bevel (Sea OC) was also being considered for. If Chip stayed at Oregon there was a good chance Bevel would be the new Philly HC. So Seattle resigns Bevel for more money and he has taken his name off the list of candidates for other jobs. Good for Seattle, good for Wilson, who said he really hoped Bevel stayed in Seattle for all the help Bevel did to help him develop.

NFL draft is just around the corner and I'm thinking on that already.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
"Great news. Just that: Perfect fit for Vick. I do expect nothing short of magic. ... It´s my team for next season "

You're such a s l u t ....don't you have a team of your own?:p

You won't catch me cheering for the Eagles....ever.

As for tomorrow, I have serious heart and head issues. Head says one way, heart wants the other. So, I'm going for a 50-50, one head, one heart.;) I expect SF and NE to win, though ideally I'd love to see BAL face ATL in the SB, only because I think SF is a much stronger team than ATL.

SF@ATL
BAL@NE

Have brothers ever coached opposing SB teams?

Amsterhammer said:

You won't catch me cheering for the Eagles....ever.

As for tomorrow, I have serious heart and head issues. Head says one way, heart wants the other. So, I'm going for a 50-50, one head, one heart.;) I expect SF and NE to win, though ideally I'd love to see BAL face ATL in the SB, only because I think SF is a much stronger team than ATL.

SF@ATL
BAL@NE

Have brothers ever coached opposing SB teams?

Ouch! You're a tough crowd. His Bears don't have much to cheer about now that they fired one of their best head coaches. And who have they got to replace him?

Speaking of Philly, in Pittsburg they call them Filthydelphia. They don't cheer for Filthy there either. By chance are you part Pittsburg fan?

As far as I can remember I don't think the SB has ever had brothers as opposing HC's. No Harbowls.

I'm going full stop heart: ALT over SF, and BAL over NE.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:

No i change with where the wind blows. ;)
Since Martz and Warner left SL it goes like that...

P.S.: I feel a little bit sorry for Lance (unthinkable just one year ago). He will end up like Ben Johnson or Marion Jones: as nobody.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Just saw San Fran do what Seattle didn't do the week before-call some aggressive line plays for their defense. Good luck SF; you would have enjoyed playing Seattle but it's your time!

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
But how long is Vick good for? Can he play a hurry-up offense for 3-4 more years, at age 36? I mean, he's often hurt now as it is. But it is true that his inaccuracy won't be as much of an issue in such a scheme.

I think Vick's career is the precursor to RGIII's, assuming he regains his agility. Seattle's Wilson also should take note: the league adjusts quickly and punishes quarterbacks relying on the run. For teams like SF and Seattle that have alot of fast athletes the Chip Kelly stuff works until the key guys get hurt. Kelly had lots of backup bodies to throw out there whereas the pros don't.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
That´s the PHUCK HELL you get when you lower you head running into a wall: A stinger + turnover at best, a life in the wheelchair at worst.
I don´t understand how RB´s think they are invincible. :mad:

We have a boring SB: BAL-SF. bahh...

Hope SF wins.

Well, now we know how good the Denver Broncos really were. They came within a miracle pass of beating the Mighty Baltimore Ravens, a lot better than the Patriots managed. And Foxxy, you better stop beating up on Peyton Manning. He did throw 3 times as many TDs against the Ravens as Brady did. FFS, Manning is almost as good as the Incomparable Joe Flacco!

The 49ers must be the first team in playoff history to win a game after being outgained 202 yards to minus 2 yards at the start of the second quarter! Amazingly, if Akers had not missed the kind of FG that he always used to make, and if Crabtree had not fumbled on the goal line, it might not have even been that close. Alpe is not often wrong in this forum, but the Niners, following the Seahawks before them, established that they can, after all, play from behind.

But they have some worrisome issues going into the SB:

1) The Pass Defense. Matt Ryan torched them in the first half, and Aaron Rodgers did pretty well in the first half the week before. Why? It would seem not enough pressure on the QB. The 49ers only recorded one sack in the two games combined, and that was only a technical one, Ryan dropped at the line of scrimmage. My theory is that Justin Smith, who is the key to the other Smith’s sacks, is not 100%, and to make it worse, Aldon is now injured, too. Without A. Smith’s pass rush, good passers are teeing off on the team. The did play much better in the second half of both games, but still, with the game on the line, Ryan moved the Falcons the length of the field and almost pulled it out. He apparently suffered a separated shoulder (non-throwing side) on the last series of downs, which might possibly have made the difference.

2) Akers, the kicker. He continues to struggle. First, he was unreliable on distances over 40 yards, now he misses one from under 40. It turned out not to matter, but oh, boy, it sure could have. If the Falcons had scored on that last drive, then held off the Niners in the final minute, they would have won by three points. The 49ers are playing roulette, sooner or later a game is going to come down to a FG. It could be the SB.

3) Michael Crabtree. He’s under investigation for sexual assault. Did it affect his performance in the game? He did catch six passes, but not for the big yardage he was racking up in previous games. Maybe he was just covered better. But more to the point, if he is charged, will he miss the SB? I think you could say he is one of the three most important offensive players on the team, with Kaepernick and Gore. He has been Kaep’s favorite target, though Vernon Davis finally got involved in a big way against Atlanta. Without him, I think the 49ers are in a lot of trouble. Fact: Sunday, more than 90% of Kaep’s passing yards went to just three guys: Davis, Randy Moss, and Crabtree. Davis had been almost invisible up till then (he had as much reception yardage Sunday as in his previous seven games combined). Moss is not likely to get targeted more than 2-3 times a game. Manningham, of course, is out.

On the positive side, the offense has looked superb. Kaepernick showed again that he can win games without running. LaMichael James seems to have become the number two RB behind Gore, complementing Gore’s power with speed and elusiveness. Davis looked better than he has since last year, though Atlanta was known to be weak in covering TEs. And even Akers had one thing to be happy about: all five of his kickoffs went deep into the endzone.

Astonishing stat: the 49ers ran only 51 offensive plays, far below the NFL average, and far less than the number Atlanta ran. How could that happen? They only ran six in that atrocious first quarter, but even taking that into account, 51 is low. It seems they scored on big gains, so it didn’t take them many plays to get down the field. Kaep averaged more than 11 yards per pass attempt, and overall the team average was 7.5 YPP.

Can someone here explain to me how the scheduling of playoff games works? This question is prompted by several observations:

1) Last week’s divisional round featured two games on the east coast and two in the far West (Denver and SF). It would seem to me the best way to schedule these games would be to have one east game and one west game on each day. That way, each game could start at about the same local time, and yet, because of the difference in time zones, the games would not overlap. But the two east coast games were played on the same day, and the two west games on the same day. So they had to start at very different local times.

2) Both last weekend and this weekend there were games in New England and Atlanta on the same day. NE is very cold in January, Atlanta isn’t. Wouldn’t it make sense to have the NE game first, earlier in the day, when it isn’t as cold as it will be later? Yet both last week and this week, the Atlanta game was played first. Why? Don’t understand the logic here.

3) Green Bay won the wild card game on Sunday two weeks ago, but had to play the divisional game on Saturday of the following week. So they only got six days rest, instead of the full week. That doesn’t seem fair to me. Why not have the teams that win on Saturday play the following Saturday, and the teams that win on Sunday play the following Sunday?

4) There are also some inequalities in the championship round. The 49ers played last Saturday, while the Falcons played last Sunday, so the 49ers got an extra day of rest.

The issues raised in 3) and 4) could be avoided by having all the WC and divisional games for one conference played on the same day. E.g., the NFC WC and divisional games played on Saturday, and the AFC and WC games played on Sunday. You could still have both championship games on Sunday, with both NFC games getting eight days of rest instead of the usual seven.

Merckx index said:
Alpe is not often wrong in this forum, but the Niners, following the Seahawks before them, established that they can, after all, play from behind...
Ahh, you'll recall I noted that one of the unstated reasons Harbaugh went with Kaepernick over Smith is that with Smith at the helm, the 49ers would often lose after falling behind, and that Smith seemed to have confidence issues when behind. We saw it in both the Vikings and Giants losses this season. Once they were down by more than a TD, that did them in.

And I've been plenty wrong I should note. Just look at some of my predictions. Some Dutch guy who calls this sport "Hand Egg" had a better pick % than me. :eek:

A lot of talk that the SB is two strong, tough defenses, and while that's true, I also think both defenses can be scored upon, as both teams have powerful offenses as well. I'll get to specifics and predictions later, but my gut tells me the 49ers will win by a score something like 30-23.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
And I've been plenty wrong I should note. Just look at some of my predictions. Some Dutch guy who calls this sport "Hand Egg" had a better pick % than me. :eek:

Just on a point of information, that's 'some expat who lives in Clogland', if you please.;)

Nobody else in other places where I post picks had SF/BAL either. Quite amazing.

The Ravens were underdogs in Denver, according to popular wisdom. They were even bigger underdogs to win in Foxboro. They are 4-5 pt. underdogs to win in NOLA. Anyone who doesn't recognize that, for whatever reasons, whether earthly or some form of cosmic intervention, the Ravens are on a serious roll, is deluding themselves.

As you all know, any team officially "on a roll" negates all conventional wisdom. I expect these Ravens to continue this roll, especially if Flacco can approach anything like the same amazing accuracy.

As much as I enjoy the whole Ray-Ray wins the SB on retirement hype, I really wish he would mention God a little less often.:eek:

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So happy after Sundays games. I really would have liked to see both the 49ers and Falcons to lose but out of the two I dislike the Falcons the most. Maybe next year Falcons......errrrrrr NOT. I am sure someone will say oh but "Smith deserves to win another playoff game" blah blah blah.....They suck azzz.

Ravens over NewEngland was a little bit of a shock for me. I just kept waiting for Flaco to ruin it.

I look forward to the Superbowl and in the end I will be rooting for the Ravens.

Glenn_Wilson said:
Maybe next year Falcons......errrrrrr NOT. I am sure someone will say oh but "Smith deserves to win another playoff game" blah blah blah...
You left out Tony Gonzalez deserves a ring. ;)

Seriously, briefly thought of you when the Falcons were walking out with their tail between their legs. Talented team, if opportunistic. Overrated coach. People may be surprised to hear this, but I wouldn't be shocked if they miss the playoffs next year, or even finish third in the NFC South. The Saints are going to be highly motivated (and have an actual quality coach back) and the Panthers are loaded with young talent.

Amsterhammer said:
Anyone who doesn't recognize that, for whatever reasons, whether earthly or some form of cosmic intervention, the Ravens are on a serious roll, is deluding themselves.
They definitely are on a roll. They are healthy, and peaking at the right time. And they are on an emotional high. At the start of the season I noted that the Ravens had a history of being able to plug holes of missing players with new players who quickly adapt. They have done that again this year, especially as the season wore on. On paper it looks like the 49ers have more firepower and should win. But that was the case with the Broncos and Patriots too. It would be a big, big mistake to write the Ravens off, and no one should be surprised if they win, even if it's by double digits.

I like both teams and would be okay if the Ravens win, but will be rooting for the 49ers. Mostly just want to see a great game.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
You left out Tony Gonzalez deserves a ring. ;)

Seriously, briefly thought of you when the Falcons were walking out with their tail between their legs. Talented team, if opportunistic. Overrated coach. People may be surprised to hear this, but I wouldn't be shocked if they miss the playoffs next year, or even finish third in the NFC South. The Saints are going to be highly motivated (and have an actual quality coach back) and the Panthers are loaded with young talent.

They definitely are on a roll. They are healthy, and peaking at the right time. And they are on an emotional high. At the start of the season I noted that the Ravens had a history of being able to plug holes of missing players with new players who quickly adapt. They have done that again this year, especially as the season wore on. On paper it looks like the 49ers have more firepower and should win. But that was the case with the Broncos and Patriots too. It would be a big, big mistake to write the Ravens off, and no one should be surprised if they win, even if it's by double digits.

I like both teams and would be okay if the Ravens win, but will be rooting for the 49ers. Mostly just want to see a great game.

I would like the 49ers if they had a different coach. I just don't like the coach, and wish that Detroit Lions coach would have punched him in his face a couple of years back.

The Ravens look like they are playing good at the right time.

It should be a good Superbowl. I will enjoy the game regardless of the winner.

Oh and I did feel bad or do feel bad for Gonzalez. He played his heart out for the Chief's and I am sure when he got traded to the Falcons he thought there might be a real chance to go far in the post season. He just got traded to the wrong team. The Falcons got lucky against the Seahawks and that was exposed with the 49ers. Mattie Ice is ....ummmm errrr....ON ICE after that sack that made him whimper.

Now, for some non-SB news:

First, Tim Brown has stated that Bill Callahan "sabotaged" Superbowl XXXVII when the Raiders were easily beaten by the Buccaneers. Anyone who remembers that game has to think the outcome was a bit strange and Brown has somewhat of a point in that the Raiders had been pounding out teams with the run early behind a huge OL, then passing when needed behind Gannon's accuracy. Only in this game they rarely ran, and Gannon threw 5 picks (after throwing only 7 all season long). Still, to say Callahan sabotaged it because he was friends with Gruden and hated Al Davis is a bit much. The fact that pro-bowler Barrett Robbins was AWOL and missed the game was a harbinger. Also, the claim that Callahan changed the playbook at the last minute is an interesting argument considering for years people said he didn't change it enough after Gruden left, allowing Gruden to figure out their plays. Gruden's comment on Brown's claim? "Give me a break."

Now, for even more amusing news. JaMarcus Russell says he wants to come back. Says he's tired of being an embarrassment and the laughing stock of draft busts. He is working out with Marshall Faulk and Jeff Garcia and says he is serious. On the positive side he's only 27. On the negative, he's still over 300lbs, and been out for three years, and never shown the mental fortitude to excel as an NFL QB. Today's young QB, the QB of the future perhaps, are QB's like Colin Kaepernick, Russell Wilson, RG3, where they are total students of the game, smart, focused, constantly looking to improve. Does this sound like Russell?

The next day Tim Brown backed away from his comments. And for good reason, as you point out.

In any case, I’d say the biggest NFL news this week is this:

Five former NFL players, each of them still living, reportedly have been diagnosed with a marker for chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), the brain disease associated with dementia, memory loss and depression…

UCLA researchers used a brain-imaging tool, which detected a protein that causes CTE.

"The findings are preliminary -- we only had five players -- but if they hold up in future studies, this may be an opportunity to identify CTE before players have symptoms so we can develop preventative treatment," Dr. Gary W. Small, the study's lead author, was quoted as saying in the ESPN.com report.

The findings were published Tuesday in the American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry.

This is potentially huge, and might apply to others sports, e.g., boxing, as well. Imagine being able to tell an athlete with a fairly high degree of certainty, “If you continue to play, you will some day suffer so much brain damage that you won’t be able to take care of yourself. You need to take action now.”

However, even if the screen is validated, it will still be up to the players to act on the information. Roddy White recently tweeted that if he couldn’t walk when he was fifty, it would still be worth it (and this is a guy who is NOT going to the SB!)

I'm reminded of the question asked of Olympic athletes if they could take a pill that would shorten their lives in order to win a medal. But I do see a test like this appearing in the future, with a lot of legal waivers to be signed as well. But that still doesn't address some of the other questions and pressures about playing when hurt and other pain killers.

Meanwhile, another article on the 2000 killings surrounding Ray Lewis. One of his co-defendants has spoke out, though it's hard to know how much of the truth he is stating.

I should note that while I think Ray has completely turned his life around, he should answer some of the questions that remain, and speak more about it in detail.

Some SB-related news:

The 49ers have to be breathing a little easier, now that the police have announced that Michael Crabtree will not be charged (“at this time”) with sexual assault. So he will play, and presumably will not be distracted. The two Smiths have two more weeks to heal, so the defense should be better, too.

There are seventeen teams that have appeared in more than one SB; Baltimore will be the eighteenth. The 49ers are the only one of those teams that has never lost a SB (5-0). If they lose, the Ravens will become the only team to win more than one SB and not lose any.

Question: Why is Tim Tebow made the **** of jokes for flaunting his religion, while Ray Lewis, doing essentially the same thing, is respected as a sage? Yeah, Tebow can't hold Lewis' jock strap as a player, and I guess Lewis at least doesn't bow on the field, but really, is this Bible stuff any more profound just because a guy from a dark background spouts it?

Astonishing stat: If the Ravens win, Joe Flacco, after just five years, will have as many postseason wins as Peyton Manning. The secret to his success is simple: not only have the Ravens made the postseason every year he has been QB, but unlike one-and-done Manning, they have always advanced at least one round. I think this guy could end up with more postseason wins than Brady.

For any of you betting on the game, and want to go beyond the usual win/lose, spread, over/under, here’s a hot tip: Las Vegas has listed 5-1 odds that Alex Smith will not take a snap. I don’t bet on games ordinarily, but this one is tempting. Bet $100 and win $500 if Alex gets into the game.

Kaepernick could be injured—not necessarily in a leave-the-game manner, but just temporarily shaken up after, say, being crunched by Bernie Pollard on one of his runs—and Smith sent in temporarily. Or the Niners could have a comfortable lead near the end of the game, and Smith is sent in to take the final snaps. Granted, that didn’t happen against GB, when the 49ers led by two TDs and Kaepernick took two final knees (subtracting from his QB rushing record), but the SB is special, and I would think Harbaugh would want Smith to appear in it if it the outcome is decided. I remember that in at least two of the 49ers previous SB victories this happened. Matt Cavanaugh replaced Montana in SB 19, and Steve Young (who almost certainly could have won the SB on his own, anyway) replaced Montana in SB 24. IIRC, they didn’t just take a knee, either, but actually ran some plays. Granted, I don't expect the 49ers to win this game by a margin approaching that of either of those two SBs.

Speaking of Bernie Pollard, he tells it like it is:

"The league is trying to move in the right direction [with player safety]," he said, "but, at the same time, [coaches] want bigger, stronger and faster year in and year out. And that means you're going to keep getting big hits and concussions and blown-out knees. The only thing I'm waiting for ... and, Lord, I hope it doesn't happen ... is a guy dying on the field. We've had everything else happen there except for a death. We understand what we signed up for, and it sucks.

"Like I said, I pray it never happens, but you've got guys who are 350 pounds running 4.5 and 4.4s, and these owners and coaches want scout-run blockers and linemen to move walls. At the same time, they tell you, 'Don't hit here, and don't hit there, or we'll take your money.' Like I said, I hope I'm wrong, but I just believe one day there's going to be a death that takes place on the field because of the direction we're going."

As the title of the linked article suggests, NFL may come to stand for "not for long". As the game can't continue with all these injuries, but if it has to be radically revised to prevent them, it may lose a lot of fan interest.

Merckx index said:
Question: Why is Tim Tebow made the **** of jokes for flaunting his religion, while Ray Lewis, doing essentially the same thing, is respected as a sage?
I agree with you. And one thing I also like about Tebow is that he doesn't seem to be that bothered by people heckling him for it, which to me shows that his faith is true.

I still like Tim and think he can be a starting NFL Quarterback. He would need to find the right team, and work hard in the off-season with QB coaches, mostly working on his reads and throwing motion. But I still think he has what it takes to be at least decent, if in the right situation. I feel like he was maybe getting there with Denver, but the Jets completely wasted him. He likely took a big step backwards there.

Astonishing stat: If the Ravens win, Joe Flacco, after just five years, will have as many postseason wins as Peyton Manning...

Win or lose, unless he completely blows the game, this guy needs to start getting a lot more credit. Sure, maybe his first year or two was riding the Ravens defense coattails. But somewhat last year, and definitely this year, the team placed a lot upon his arm and he delivered. He has one of the strongest arms in the league, and doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

...here’s a hot tip: Las Vegas has listed 5-1 odds that Alex Smith will not take a snap. I don’t bet on games ordinarily, but this one is tempting. Bet $100 and win $500 if Alex gets into the game.

I can definitely see him playing, even if taking garbage snaps, or a trick play. I think partly because Harbaugh owes it to him, really. He lacks the dynamic of Kaepernick, but Alex was the top rated passer in the league when pulled and is arguably the most accurate QB in the NFL. I actually think the 49ers could win the SB with Alex starting, unless they got more than two scores behind. I'd still like to see him in Arizona next year, but we'll see.
I remember that in at least two of the 49ers previous SB victories this happened. Matt Cavanaugh replaced Montana in SB 19, and Steve Young (who almost certainly could have won the SB on his own, anyway) replaced Montana in SB 24

Bernie Kosar took a one garbage snap for the Cowboys in SB XXVIII, taking a knee on the last play. When later asked he said he felt great about it, because he knows he contributed during the entire season (which he did, playing well in several games as a backup). At the very least, I can see Harbaugh doing this with Smith, unless Alex tells him "no thanks." Personally, I'm with Kosar.

As an aside, Kosar recently underwent special intravenous treatment to increase blood flow, oxygen and nutrients to the brain in order to combat lingering effects of brain trauma from his NFL years. Kosar said he suffered at least 12 concussions in his career, and who knows how many minor, or undiagnosed concussions. It's of course hard to quantify that this treatment is medically helping him, but he says it definitely is. Even if it's a placebo, I hope so. Having seen him on ESPN's 30 for 30 and how his estranged father swindled him for much of his fortune, the guy deserves a good life in retirement.

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
OMG... Freak Show.

I just watch NFL live a little and can just shake my head. Eli talks, you get problems to understand him. He belongs to the "jaw thread" in the clinic. A kid on HGH trying to get bigger. Just ugly.
... And then there is Ray Lewis, his team is using the Armstrong excuse "never tested positive". When i heard it i almost threw my food over. Comedy. :D

Some people do everything to get rich. Thanks god i don´t believe in miracles, especially not in the super suspect Mannings...

Enjoy the Superbowl... Flacco MVP, BAL wins 34-17