• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

National Football League

Page 392 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Well, Miami got Fitzpatrick cheap. 2 years for $11m. But do they expect to win with him? I can't see that. He threw the ball more aggressively and farther downfield than he ever did in his career last year, but he also made plenty of bad throws. They must be looking at this coming season as being a transition. Just glancing ahead, it looks like the 2020 draft will be loaded with QB's, so Justin Herbert, Tua Tagovailoa and Jake Fromm are all likely to go in the top 10, unless any have an off year. At the rate things look now, 2021 is going to be the jackpot year for teams looking to tank when Trevor Lawerence becomes available, as he looks like the next Big Thing right now. But that's a long way from now.

Josh Rosen may actually end up with a better NFL career than Murray. It depends on what team he ends up on, how he's coached, and how he responds. One perspective may be that Murray is heading into a high risk situation with Arizona, while Rosen is likely to end up in a more traditional position, which has a higher likelihood of at least sticking around. Put another way, Murray could end up with a career like Tebow, Kaepernick, or Vince Young. Or maybe it will pan out better and he'll be closer to Russ Wilson. While Rosen could end up with a career like Matthew Stafford, Andy Dalton or Jared Goff. Or maybe it won't work out so well and he'll end up like Blaine Gabbert or Ryan Tannehill. I'm just saying the odds are (slightly) more likely for the former, from what we can tell right now. And right now Rosen has only had a handful of games playing for a bad team with a horrible offense, and Murray hasn't played a down in the NFL.

jmdirt said:
At the beginning, I thought that the guys kneeling was good because it got people's attention, and got people talking. But I feel like they never moved their discussion forward. They let other people create the narrative, and lost the momentum they had created.
This kind of delves into socio-political talk, but I think it's because they lacked a voice, a leader, an orator if you will. Kap was, and somewhat is, still in a position to do that. But when he did speak out when he was playing he came off as strident, passive-aggressive combative, bitter even. I still think he could step into a political role, he's not an idiot, but he needs to be groomed to do so, how to better speak in front of crowds, spin things. Showing up wearing Fidel Castro t-shirts and "pig" socks aimed at the police, claiming people are being slaughtered is going to certainly get a reaction, but it's not going to move the discussion forward, as you noted.

Regarding overpaid players, here's a list of the highest paid players in the NFL this coming season. While one could argue no one should be paid this much, at least by relative comparison, one would think few on this list should be here:

1. Aaron Rodgers - $33.5m
2. Matt Ryan - $30m
3. Kirk Cousins - $28m
4. Jimmy Garoppolo - $27.5
5. Matt Stafford - $27m
6. Derek Carr $25.05m
7. Drew Brees $25m
8. Andrew Luck - $24.5
9. Khalil Mack - $23.5
10. Alex Smith $23.5
11. Aaron Donald - $22.5
12. Joe Flacco - $22.1m
13. Russ Wilson - $21.9
14. Ben Roethlisberger - $21.8m
15. Eli Manning - $21m

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000001022730

My math tells me Nick Foles is at $22m, so maybe this list was before he ink'd?

Nick Foles signed his new contract with the Jags on March 13. The article you posted was published March 14. At the time of his signing the article was probably completed and submitted well before March 13, so its no wonder the NFL network just missed it by a hair. But your math on Foles is correct.

A complete list of player contracts for the entire league: https://overthecap.com/contracts/. Some crazy numbers there.

One thing I don't understand about Overthecap's list is what is an SFA contract type? The nearest I could find was something from 2014 referring to these as Street Free Agents. Probably not the Welsh rock band Super Fury Animals.

on3m@n@rmy said:
Probably not the Welsh rock band Super Fury Animals.
:lol:

I honestly have no idea though. Good notice on the dates and Foles contract.

In some other news, I tracked down the QB velocity, and in theory arm strength, from the Combine. Here's a copy and paste, editing a few names out:

Will Grier West Virginia 58 (Left) 59 (Right)
Brett Rypien Boise State 59 (Left) 56 (Right)
Clayton Thorson Northwestern 58 (Left) 56 (Right)
Ryan Finley North Carolina State 55 (Left) 52 (Right)
Drew Lock Missouri 54 (Left) 53 (Right)
Daniel Jones Duke 53 (Left) 54 (Right)
Jake Browning Washington 54 (Left) 52 (Right)
Dwayne Haskins Ohio State 52 (Left) 52 (Right)
Kyler Murray Oklahoma did not throw

A couple names stick out.

Will Grier may be this year's Josh Allen. Strong arm (Allen's is stronger) but needs work. There's been increasing talk about him, not rising to the top 5 of picks, but in a positive way. A team looking for a QB to not start week 1, and maybe even sit for a season, is likely to snatch him up in the 2nd round, maybe sooner? We'll see how desperate teams get as the draft approaches.

I was surprised that Drew Lock only threw 54 and 53. Even more surprised that Haskins only threw 52. Generally 55 seems to be the required NFL speed. Having said that, Lamar Jackson only threw 49 and Deshaun Watson only threw 45. Paxton Lynch hit 59 and Bryan Bennett and Logan Thomas both hit 60. Obviously anyone who has seen Watson throw as a pro knows he must be throwing harder than 45. And I don't care if Lynch now throws the ball 65mph, he can't read defenses or throw with accuracy.

As to Murray not throwing, that's usually not an issue if you are a top prospect already. But it's also hurt a couple QBs in the past who didn't throw at the Combine, and hinged everything on their pro day. Cardale Jones, Zach Mettenberger, Matt Barkley, Aaron Murray, Greg McElroy, Jimmy Clausen and Tim Tebow all didn't participate in their years, and it arguably hurt them. However, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford, Andrew Luck, RGIII, Ryan Tannehill, Derek Carr and Teddy Bridgewater didn't participate, and it didn't. But the pattern I see here is the higher you are up the perceived pecking order, the more you can get away with avoiding the combine, and drills like the velocity test. If you're down that perceived list, if there's anything you're masking, avoiding, it's going to more than likely come back on you.

Of course arm strength isn't everything, let alone running drills at the combine, which brings me back to what Mike Martz said were the three things he looked for in a QB prospect. Accuracy, accuracy, and accuracy.

https://www.ourlads.com/story/default/Quarterback-Ball-Velocity-at-NFL-Combine-2008-2017/10243/dh/

Interesting link to arm velocity. Agree with Martz, as much as I hate to admit it (he's not exactly my fav coaching character), that accuracy is most important. It is interesting to note all the players we've never heard much about with good velocity, but then there are guys like Trubisky (2017) who threw with velocities a little lower (51L, 50R) than most of the well known guys. Then there are 2011 guys like Kaepernick (59) & Ryan Mallett (58). At that time, I thought Mallett would be the next big thing.

As for numbers, it's odd they now post velocity for right and left arm, whereas just a few years ago they just clocked the dominant arm. I say that's odd because, for example, WSU's Gardiner Minshew (2019) is a right-handed thrower but was clocked at a higher velocity left-handed (53 right, 55 left, or maybe that is a typo).

Also, jmdirt mentioned Boise's Brett Rypien a while back as being a bit undersized (a bit light at about 205-210 lbs), but he is 6'2" and his velocity is #2 on the list (59 left, 56 right). So maybe he could be in that category with Josh Allen & Will Grier. But oddly again, Brett is a righty.

Alpe d'Huez said:
on3m@n@rmy said:
Probably not the Welsh rock band Super Fury Animals.
:lol:

I honestly have no idea though. Good notice on the dates and Foles contract.

In some other news, I tracked down the QB velocity, and in theory arm strength, from the Combine. Here's a copy and paste, editing a few names out:

Will Grier West Virginia 58 (Left) 59 (Right)
Brett Rypien Boise State 59 (Left) 56 (Right)
Clayton Thorson Northwestern 58 (Left) 56 (Right)
Ryan Finley North Carolina State 55 (Left) 52 (Right)
Drew Lock Missouri 54 (Left) 53 (Right)
Daniel Jones Duke 53 (Left) 54 (Right)
Jake Browning Washington 54 (Left) 52 (Right)
Dwayne Haskins Ohio State 52 (Left) 52 (Right)
Kyler Murray Oklahoma did not throw

A couple names stick out.

Will Grier may be this year's Josh Allen. Strong arm (Allen's is stronger) but needs work. There's been increasing talk about him, not rising to the top 5 of picks, but in a positive way. A team looking for a QB to not start week 1, and maybe even sit for a season, is likely to snatch him up in the 2nd round, maybe sooner? We'll see how desperate teams get as the draft approaches.

I was surprised that Drew Lock only threw 54 and 53. Even more surprised that Haskins only threw 52. Generally 55 seems to be the required NFL speed. Having said that, Lamar Jackson only threw 49 and Deshaun Watson only threw 45. Paxton Lynch hit 59 and Bryan Bennett and Logan Thomas both hit 60. Obviously anyone who has seen Watson throw as a pro knows he must be throwing harder than 45. And I don't care if Lynch now throws the ball 65mph, he can't read defenses or throw with accuracy.

As to Murray not throwing, that's usually not an issue if you are a top prospect already. But it's also hurt a couple QBs in the past who didn't throw at the Combine, and hinged everything on their pro day. Cardale Jones, Zach Mettenberger, Matt Barkley, Aaron Murray, Greg McElroy, Jimmy Clausen and Tim Tebow all didn't participate in their years, and it arguably hurt them. However, Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford, Andrew Luck, RGIII, Ryan Tannehill, Derek Carr and Teddy Bridgewater didn't participate, and it didn't. But the pattern I see here is the higher you are up the perceived pecking order, the more you can get away with avoiding the combine, and drills like the velocity test. If you're down that perceived list, if there's anything you're masking, avoiding, it's going to more than likely come back on you.

Of course arm strength isn't everything, let alone running drills at the combine, which brings me back to what Mike Martz said were the three things he looked for in a QB prospect. Accuracy, accuracy, and accuracy.

https://www.ourlads.com/story/default/Quarterback-Ball-Velocity-at-NFL-Combine-2008-2017/10243/dh/
I agree about Grier based on the tiny sample I have. Before the combine, on3 and I discussed how Brett Rypien could be a last round/undrafted gem. He needs to bulk up a bit though to survive IMO (if he can maintain 210 from the combine that would be good but he walked around Boise ~190 (my guess)). What about the big QB from Buf? Could he be a late round gem that just needs some development?

Accuracy, accuracy, accuracy, plus decision making.

EDIT: I started typing this, took the dog out, then finished and posted...on3 slipped in while I was out with the dog! :)

So Bortles to LAR. Kind of funny, I have Bortles and Fitzpatrick blended in my head so when I read the headline I was surprised that he gave up the starting spot in MIA to be a backup in LA! :lol:

Burfict cut. Is his current level of play worth the problems? I say no.

Re:

jmdirt said:
I'm going to go further, and say he's the sole reason they lost their best chance of getting to the big game, back a couple years ago. One could argue that his stellar play and physical gifts got them there, but the hurt he caused was greater than that IMO.

I'll even go one step further. Why do they ban guys for smoking pot, yet this guy is still playing?

DYbZa_cWAAAFhAs.jpg

https://twitter.com/MarcSesslerNFL/status/974705723711012864

Alpe d'Huez said:
jmdirt said:
I'm going to go further, and say he's the sole reason they lost their best chance of getting to the big game, back a couple years ago. One could argue that his stellar play and physical gifts got them there, but the hurt he caused was greater than that IMO.

I'll even go one step further. Why do they ban guys for smoking pot, yet this guy is still playing?

DYbZa_cWAAAFhAs.jpg

I prefer guys who use pot for pain relief (or relaxation or sleep or...) to players like VB any day! Unsurprisingly, the Raiders just signed him.

The Cowboys picked up Cobb which I think is a good move especially for $5 Mil.

EDIT: Clay Matthews to LAR.

Re:

jmdirt said:
So Bortles to LAR. Kind of funny, I have Bortles and Fitzpatrick blended in my head so when I read the headline I was surprised that he gave up the starting spot in MIA to be a backup in LA! :lol:
didn't LAR get rid of Foles a few years back when he was backup to Keenum? Seems funny they now pick up the guy that Foles (who wasn't seen as good enough) is now deemed better than...

Well, Jeff Fisher is part of that problem. He tried to make Foles a drop-back pocket passer, and that was never Nick's way of playing.

I hate to say this, but I think the Rams didn't need Matthews, and Clay is probably at the end of his career.

Disappointed the Raiders signed Burfict. His career is also on the wanes, more than Matthews maybe, and he's a head case.

Re:

Alpe d'Huez said:
Well, Jeff Fisher is part of that problem. He tried to make Foles a drop-back pocket passer, and that was never Nick's way of playing.

I hate to say this, but I think the Rams didn't need Matthews, and Clay is probably at the end of his career.

Disappointed the Raiders signed Burfict. His career is also on the wanes, more than Matthews maybe, and he's a head case.
I posted a few days ago that CM should be able to give a team some good snaps, but more importantly help them develop young LBs. His sacrifice your body for EVERY tackle style, plus father time, have definitely caught up to him. I'm surprised that LAR gave him a two year deal though.

jmdirt said:
Alpe d'Huez said:
jmdirt said:

DYbZa_cWAAAFhAs.jpg

I prefer guys who use pot for pain relief (or relaxation or sleep or...) to players like VB any day! Unsurprisingly, the Raiders just signed him.
Good find Alpe on Burfict's notable infractions - incredible the number of fines & suspensions (I knew there were some but I didn't realize that many).

Unbelievable that Mayock would sign this guy!...what's he thinking!?! I bet the guy was using boatloads of T & roids that finally caught up with him in the PED positive. He's stepped over the line too many times trying to intentionally hurt other players. He's worst than that jerk Bill Romanowski from years back.

It's crap like this that the NFL becomes a big joke and why take it serious anymore. I didn't think after Cinn cut him that anyone would take a chance. He should've been booted out of the league anyway. How's Chucky going to handle him if Marvin Lewis couldn't keep him under control. Lol. I can hardly wait to see the look on Chucky's face when VB gets his first personal foul penalty. And if he gets popped for dope again that's 8 games. What a joke.

Nomad said:
jmdirt said:
Alpe d'Huez said:
jmdirt said:

DYbZa_cWAAAFhAs.jpg

Good find Alpe on Burfict's notable infractions - incredible the number of fines & suspensions (I knew there were some but I didn't realize that many).

Unbelievable that Mayock would sign this guy!...what's he thinking!?! I bet the guy was using boatloads of T & roids that finally caught up with him in the PED positive. He's stepped over the line too many times trying to intentionally hurt other players. He's worst than that jerk Bill Romanowski from years back.

It's crap like this that the NFL becomes a big joke and why take it serious anymore. I didn't think after Cinn cut him that anyone would take a chance. He should've been booted out of the league anyway. How's Chucky going to handle him if Marvin Lewis couldn't keep him under control. Lol. I can hardly wait to see the look on Chucky's face when VB gets his first personal foul penalty. And if he gets popped for dope again that's 8 games. What a joke.
It is a great find as Nomad said, and I was shocked too Mayock signed him. And as for NFL becoming (or maybe it IS and I'm just too stubborn to admit it yet) a joke not worthy of taking seriously, I was thinking the same thing recently, so much so I've had thoughts of boycotting games (both attending and broadcasted). Actually, made that comment to wifey, but OFC she did not believe I'd to that. We'll see I guess. I wonder how many other fans are close to or riding the fence like me, but it might be something the league needs to be aware of.

jmdirt said:
Alpe d'Huez said:

I posted a few days ago that CM should be able to give a team some good snaps, but more importantly help them develop young LBs. His sacrifice your body for EVERY tackle style, plus father time, have definitely caught up to him. I'm surprised that LAR gave him a two year deal though.
Good recall on Fisher Alpe. And agree with both of you. Rams overpaid a bit but not terribly (2 yrs / $16.750M, $8.375M average, as per https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/los-angeles-rams/clay-matthews-5670/).
Some recent stats showing performance decline (https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2817335-packers-news-lb-clay-matthews-agrees-to-rams-contract-after-10-years-in-gb):
He finished the 2018 season with 43 combined tackles and a career-low 3.5 sacks, which continued his downward trend. After earning six Pro Bowl trips in his first seven seasons, Matthews hasn't returned since 2015.
By comparison, SEA re-signed OLB Mychal Kendricks to a one year, $4.5M contract. Kendricks got no guarantees but will earn $2M in per game & camp bonuses. I think Kendricks' contract could be thought of as below bare minimum for Clay's contract, because Matthews is the much better player. So if we say the bare minimum for Clay is $5M to $6M, then 8.375 does not look too bad.

The B/R article I posted here speculates on how the Rams might use Matthews. One thought was to move him back inside. As for Matthews playing ILB, he played spot duty at ILB at Green Bay and was not very good at it. I think he really belongs outside.

So Kraft wants to suppress the video evidence. If he's 'not guilty' he wouldn't care if the judge saw the video (guilty). If he is trying to use legal loop holes to be 'not guilty' he's a POS (and guilty). If he is just trying to keep the video from going public, I get that (but still guilty).

Disclaimer: if you'll remember I am not against people paying for sex, I don't know why you have to, but that's a different conversation. The sex trafficking part is an entirely different crime...

Re:

Alpe d'Huez said:

fair call on fischer, especially as both foles and keenum are doing pretty well elsewhere

Not sure about Matthews despite the experience... something must be going on in the background with Suh - I thought he did fairly well...

Re:

jmdirt said:
So Kraft wants to suppress the video evidence. If he's 'not guilty' he wouldn't care if the judge saw the video (guilty). If he is trying to use legal loop holes to be 'not guilty' he's a POS (and guilty). If he is just trying to keep the video from going public, I get that (but still guilty).

Disclaimer: if you'll remember I am not against people paying for sex, I don't know why you have to, but that's a different conversation. The sex trafficking part is an entirely different crime...

Sounds like a billionaire on damage limitation. A bit late ........video or not. He was caught up in a sex trafficking sting but as a long term resident of Florida he must have known that soliciting for sex is illegal in Florida. Not sure how old that law is. But it seems that none of them have taken the plea deal so far which means pleading guilty for a fine and community service as the minimal sentence. Patriots are saying he is completely innocent of any crime.........mmmm. Presumably permission was given legally to secretly film and it was not a civil rights violation as a way of gathering evidence on trafficking and illegal brothels. Kraft's lawyer must see it otherwise.

If the NFL is too much of a joke to be taken seriously, the AAF isn't cut from the same financial mold, so insane contracts there are impossible. But so far the league has been somewhat of a disappointment, and must be financially hurting at least some with lax attendence and at best modest TV and web ratings. Never the less, the league has put out a good product. Their rule differneces, and time management and such have gotten quite positive reviews from fans.

The AAF has also moved is championship game from Las Vegas to Frisco. That's Frisco, Texas, not San Francisco, CA. Why Frisco? To play at the Ford Center Star, which happens to be owned by...Jerry Jones and is almost famous for being the Cowboys "other" stadium, which is a pretty nice place that seats some 13,000 fans, and is sure to fill up.

But the other interesting angle here is that I think the NFL has an actual interest in the AAF as a minor league, just that no one has figured out how to tie the two together, as they have completely different ownership, and completely different business models. But the NFL seems to know that the AAF's existence, and success (and as I said, general praise for the game they actually play) benefits them. This may be why the NFL Network is broadcasting some of their games, and AAF news can be found on the NFL's website.

My gut also tells me that the NFL will find Ebirsol and the other AAF management much more amicable or approachable down the line than Vince McMahon and the XFL, and the wild unknown of the Freedom League, if it even comes off. So don't be surprised if the AAF announces disappointing numbers, but an intent to have a second season, then by next year, get some sort of financial boost from the NFL itself. We'll see.

Re:

Alpe d'Huez said:
If the NFL is too much of a joke to be taken seriously, the AAF isn't cut from the same financial mold, so insane contracts there are impossible. But so far the league has been somewhat of a disappointment, and must be financially hurting at least some with lax attendence and at best modest TV and web ratings. Never the less, the league has put out a good product. Their rule differneces, and time management and such have gotten quite positive reviews from fans.

The AAF has also moved is championship game from Las Vegas to Frisco. That's Frisco, Texas, not San Francisco, CA. Why Frisco? To play at the Ford Center Star, which happens to be owned by...Jerry Jones and is almost famous for being the Cowboys "other" stadium, which is a pretty nice place that seats some 13,000 fans, and is sure to fill up.

But the other interesting angle here is that I think the NFL has an actual interest in the AAF as a minor league, just that no one has figured out how to tie the two together, as they have completely different ownership, and completely different business models. But the NFL seems to know that the AAF's existence, and success (and as I said, general praise for the game they actually play) benefits them. This may be why the NFL Network is broadcasting some of their games, and AAF news can be found on the NFL's website.

My gut also tells me that the NFL will find Ebirsol and the other AAF management much more amicable or approachable down the line than Vince McMahon and the XFL, and the wild unknown of the Freedom League, if it even comes off. So don't be surprised if the AAF announces disappointing numbers, but an intent to have a second season, then by next year, get some sort of financial boost from the NFL itself. We'll see.

From what I heard the top pf the line salaries in the AAF are 75 K so Kaep asking for 20 million is fake news. The games I have seen have been have been ordinary quality wise and crowd wise. One or two games seemed better attended but I am not sure how small the stadiums were. As for their live stream of the games there is never usually more than 2000 people watching. The rule and time differences are a positive I think or at least interesting. One of the biggest differences is the quality of the QB play.

You're definitely right there. If you look at the stats, the top QB in the league is Garrett Gilbert. Though Logan Woodside has played well. Luis Perez started hot, but throws too many picks. In fact, nearly every QB in the league throws too many picks. Only Gilbert and Woodside have more TD's than INT's, which is a stunning stat. That is indeed a big part of the issue. If people were expecting more high powered offenses, and a lot of 40-30 scores, and instead get a lot of 19-13 games, where offenses struggle to move the ball, it's going to put a damper on things. Colin Kaepernick couldn't fix this, even if they paid him $100m.

There are also what seems to be fewer "big plays". I don't quite so much mean huge offensive gains, or wild plays, but you don't quite see the same athleticism in the AAF as the NFL. Many games are like regular Division I NCAA games between two teams with 6-2 records. It's better than average, but...

Granted, I haven't watched more than maybe 2 games, and a handful of highlights, but I have tried to at least pay attention.

Re:

Alpe d'Huez said:
You're definitely right there. If you look at the stats, the top QB in the league is Garrett Gilbert. Though Logan Woodside has played well. Luis Perez started hot, but throws too many picks. In fact, nearly every QB in the league throws too many picks. Only Gilbert and Woodside have more TD's than INT's, which is a stunning stat. That is indeed a big part of the issue. If people were expecting more high powered offenses, and a lot of 40-30 scores, and instead get a lot of 19-13 games, where offenses struggle to move the ball, it's going to put a damper on things. Colin Kaepernick couldn't fix this, even if they paid him $100m.

There are also what seems to be fewer "big plays". I don't quite so much mean huge offensive gains, or wild plays, but you don't quite see the same athleticism in the AAF as the NFL. Many games are like regular Division I NCAA games between two teams with 6-2 records. It's better than average, but...

Granted, I haven't watched more than maybe 2 games, and a handful of highlights, but I have tried to at least pay attention.
If they had that level of athleticism they'd be in the NFL! :lol:

Congratulations to Rob Gronkowski on retiring at the right time. Plus, saving what appears to be his entire salary, living only off endorsements, and a fairly frugal lifestyle. His agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said don't be too shocked if he changes his mind, a la Jason Whitten. Or just comes back to fill in a roll later this season if the Pats need him. I don't know, he seemed pretty resolute to me.

The AAF rules may be having a small impact on the NFL. The rules committee just voted nearly unanimous, to have an alternative to the onsides kick. That is, if you don't want to try it, you can try a 4th and 15 from your own 35 yard line. Giants owner John Mara was the only one to vote against it, thinking it was like the Arena Football League. But the numbers show more players are hurt on kickoffs than any other play, so this is one step to eliminating the kickoff entirely.
on3m@n@rmy said:
As for numbers, it's odd they now post velocity for right and left arm...
I wondered that too at first, thinking it was the strangest thing. I mean, who throws a football well with their weak arm? How often do they? And how can some do so the same speed with both arms, when they only work on mechanics with the dominant arm? I knew that couldn't be right, so I looked into it. Both throws are with the dominant arm, it's the step and direction they are throwing the ball that they measure. The throws are to the left, and to the right.

TRENDING THREADS