• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Forum! Feedback thread

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
It appears to be a intermittent error. I got it for the first time today, loading the desktop forum site and when I immediately tried it on my phone, using the same internet connection, it loaded fine (the only real difference between the two is I'm not logged into the forum on my phone, but I'm not sure that is relevant). It came back on my desktop later.

I have a bit of an issue that has started since the newest update.

With the update, as soon as you click the "Quote" icon the "Quote background" appears on the screen while you're typing, as opposed to simply the tags. Unfortunately, that also means that as soon as you hit Enter - to change lines - you get thrown out of the quote...

I'll re-up what I said in the Vuelta stage thread here. Would really appreciate a bugfix.
I have had to reupload every single climb profile externally because I kept getting errors when trying to post otherwise - seriously, I cannot believe that all of Ramacabici, Rocobike, AC Montjuïc and 1001 Puertos have the same thing ***ed with their site, there is very clearly something wrong with the forum software. The software also forces me to wait 3 minutes between attempts to post a thread, hence why this one is late.

Edit: and when editing the post, I can put in images from all four sites without a hitch. Definitely a bug in the forum then.