• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2012 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 42 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Michielveedeebee said:
02642913.jpg.h380.jpg.568.jpg

Sven Nys' Belgian champs jersey

This pic makes me hate Gilbert.

auscyclefan94 said:
agreed, though I wouldn't be caught wearing it.:eek::p

real man wear pink :cool:

a few weeks ago i saw a guy riding with a pink bike (even the handle bars tape were pink) and pink and white kit( mostly pink) and it wasn't lampre's kind of pink which is the pink i like, no it was a very girly washed/light pink. . . . just awful

tbh i only feel comfortable wearing black shorts (i am picky) so i wouldn't ride on a full lampre kit neither, but i will get my hands on one of their jerseys on of this days :p

p.s. the rojas kit still hurts my eyes. . .

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
craig1985 said:
pic254463178_600.jpg

This is Rojas's jersey on the bike, although why you would wear a long sleeved jersey in the middle of the Australian summer is beyond me.

Considering the maximum temperature in Adelaide yesterday was 21oC it is actually quite understandable.

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
craig1985 said:
pic254463178_600.jpg

This is Rojas's jersey on the bike, although why you would wear a long sleeved jersey in the middle of the Australian summer is beyond me.

Actually, saw some shots of the sky guys out training and noticed some leg and knee warmers.

Even for Chris Sutton i thought that was a bit much but maybe a little chilly in the radelaide mornings

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
luckyboy said:
Wow, 15°C+ is short sleeves time here.

Also the Garmin jersey is great if I haven't posted that already.

Yesterday was the coldest summer day for 3 years in Melboune. maximum was 19oC. Today it is also quite cold and I am wearing a jumper and tracksuit pants. 15oC with wind chill factor is a cold day for Australia.