• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2012 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 54 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Thomsena said:
White shorts..? Really..?

Seconded. Remember Klodi's 2004 German TT kit? I still have nigthmares about seeing his bony *** from behind... *shudder* Pic semi-related.

119351_cb13196828_z.jpg

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
new acqua e sapone jersey!!!!!my eyes!!!

showimg.php

lol gotta say i like it.strade bianche here we come!

I like the jersey but if they stick with the white shorts they'd better hope it doesn't rain!

I don't get the hate for that one, to be honest.
Sure, it's not as iconic as La Vie Claire; but in my opinion it makes good use of complementary colours and, as I said before, it is distinctive. And that's what a cycling jersey should be about.

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Fus087 said:
I don't get the hate for that one, to be honest.
Sure, it's not as iconic as La Vie Claire; but in my opinion it makes good use of complementary colours and, as I said before, it is distinctive. And that's what a cycling jersey should be about.

+1

Should be able to distinguish them from other teams at least. Too many teams go for the generic dark blue/black look....

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Fus087 said:
Have you complained about the lack of colours in this year's jerseys? Complain no more:
1328288294_1_gross.jpg

Eddy Merckx - Indeland will wear something between the 80s' La Vie Claire and the Harlequins rugby team.
Distinctive.

They look like the wild/draw 4 card in a Uno deck.

Christian said:
img_6465_600.jpg

Not the best shot but it seems to be almost identical with Beppu's. Instead of a red dot he has a red maple leaf

I was actually wondering about this (the similarities of Tuft's and Beppu's nat champ kits) during the ToQ stage today. Kinda realized that the Japanese and the Canadian flags are rather similar. However; I don't think I've seen Gerran's nat champ jersey...

Fus087 said:
Have you complained about the lack of colours in this year's jerseys? Complain no more:
1328288294_1_gross.jpg

Eddy Merckx - Indeland will wear something between the 80s' La Vie Claire and the Harlequins rugby team.
Distinctive.

That is... colourful...

Dancing On The Pedals said:
Second to last guy in the Garmin line - looks like he is wearing last years kit? Or is a national champions jersey that looks a lot like last years kit?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/tour-of-qatar-2012/stage-2-ttt/photos/206646

I read something about a... suitcase mixup. But yeah. I was wondering about it too. (It's Navardauskas, apparently. Doesn't look like Lithuanian colours to me... and isn't he only RR nat champ?)

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
I was actually wondering about this (the similarities of Tuft's and Beppu's nat champ kits) during the ToQ stage today. Kinda realized that the Japanese and the Canadian flags are rather similar. However; I don't think I've seen Gerran's nat champ jersey...

Yeah... I had such high hopes for Tuft's jersey...but anything mixed with that green edge green looks pretty terrible... funny how it looks like they put so much effort into Gerrans' jersey and so little into Beppu's and Tuft's!

TRENDING THREADS