• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2013 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 27 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 26, 2009
www.ciclismo-espresso.com
560167_10151519974311660_1330839465_n.jpg

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
Eeeh... I suppose you mean that blue kit the three guys in front is wearing...
I guess it's just, in the middle; not Super WOW but not OMG! My eyes are burning either...

What team is it?

I'ts the junior team Contador and Specialized sponsors, forget the name.
Edit: equipo Specialized-Fundacion Alberto Contador

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Blanco's clothing sponsor is now etxeondo, but on the image you can see the pearl izumi logo. Would be strange to me when they change their clothing sponsor mid season

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
theyoungest said:
Etxeondo = Giant. Maybe Giant wanted to be subsponsor, but at the expense of being clothing sponsor.

Or maybe this is indeed just somebody's Photoshoppery.

How is Etxeondo Giant? I've heard somebody saying that to me before but aren't they an independent company from Basque Country? Or did Giant buy the company?

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Good idea, and probably would work. I don't like it enough to actually wear it though. Don't want to get affected by the Rabo/Blanco/Belkin curse, and I'm no dutchie. :p

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
FDJ for the Tour:

BNq-8GGCAAArHGF.jpg:large

I always been a fan of their regular jersey, but this one is nice too with the French colours.

Sky for the Tour:

galeria63322-001.jpg

TRENDING THREADS