• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2015 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Didnt see a new one for this yet. So good news everyone, it seems we will have even more black jerseys in the peloton this season! :eek:

Belkin Pro Cycling ‏@TeamBelkin
#NEWS - Get ready for the future, a sneak peek of what to come. #ridethefuture
B0aKP_BIcAAiy-1.jpg

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
Why? Lotto NL has nothing to do with orange..

Anyhow is this Rompoot 2015 confirmed jersey? They have it on their site so I presume so. Although they added Rompoot logo in later version

It is, the initiative founders of the team even showed up in these kits at the press conference of the announcement of the team;)

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Gloin22 said:
Why? Lotto NL has nothing to do with orange..

Anyhow is this Rompoot 2015 confirmed jersey? They have it on their site so I presume so. Although they added Rompoot logo in later version: http://prntscr.com/4y99aq

shirtOrange_zpsc14ae152.jpg

We need more jersey's like this in the pro peloton. Very nice looking, colorful and eye catching yet simple and not overdone.

Congratulations to Roompot for being the first new team in aaaaaages to think "how can we make our jersey distinctive and memorable?" rather than "how can we make our jersey look cool in a corporate launch?" - after all, the corporate launch happens once, then we have to watch an ocean of boring black and white all year long. Lampre "get it". Euskaltel "got it". You look up and you know where their riders are. It makes them stand out in the memory.

Why wear black jerseys - they're hot. And not in a good way. Which means having to wear the 1980s Tea-bag shirt version, which is even worse, frankly.

I really appreciated Tinkoff's tour de france effort after the initial 'WTF?!' phase. Meant you could see them in the rain and mist of En France really easily too. Majka's polka dot jersey - flo yellow colour clash was, however, eye-watering.

That orange effort isn't too bad. But orange will always mean carrots for me.

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Electress said:
I really appreciated Tinkoff's tour de france effort after the initial 'WTF?!' phase. Meant you could see them in the rain and mist of En France really easily too. Majka's polka dot jersey - flo yellow colour clash was, however, eye-watering.

I don't think there are too many outfits that would combine well with every possible jersey available. It's not really something I'd take into consideration, if I'd have to design a racing kit, anyway.

When it comes to the new Lotto team, I was hoping for something more ONCE-like - a kit that always stood out as well (in particular the pink edition). I think they and Mapei should certainly be in Libertine's list of teams that "got it" as well. Man, I'd love to see something like the Mapei kit in the peloton again.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
BeagRigh said:
That potential Lotto jersey is very nice as a standalone jersey but not as part of the Peloton.

Think Nibali said Astana were working on a new Italian Champion's jersey - which is long overdue....

I really hope so. That jersey is an insult to everything Italian. :eek:

TRENDING THREADS