• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2015 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues-and-Exotics

Page 35 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The ***, why didnt they just use their epic pre season camo gear?

c69afdfb3d.jpg

529bedc395.jpg

Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Electress said:
It's really quite feminine. In a camouflage flack jacket kind of way...
I am really starting to like it, and not in a "this is so terrible it is enjoyable" way :D I like the colors and the camo. And the jersey looks so neat :p Sportful makes great jerseys

Honestly, I love it. Makes all those colour blocks and streaks and minimal corporate stripes seem passé. And I like the fact that it's a bit 'softer' than the full fluo. or indeed the (otherwise totally 'sick') camu training gear.

I predict lots will come around after they've seen it in action in the tour.

BTW, Libertine Seguros, may I say your picture post is the gift that keeps on giving. Every time I see that mullet, I laugh like a drain.

TRENDING THREADS