• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2016 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 29 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

TMP402 said:
Co96TJgWEAIw2uT.jpg
That's what we call cheap design. :D

Took me a long time tor realise the black blob on the GB jersey is the royal coat of arms with the lion and the unicorn. I thought it was angry natives putting Popeye in a cauldron while waving palm fronds at first. Or a rock band playing with the drums in the background and the singer holding the mic at the top. Maybe that's the idea:

Rorschach_blot_01.jpg

"Tell me the first thing that comes into your head". "Nutella, no, marginal gains, no, eh, Vino on The Mall. Arrgghh the memories..."

1. Denmark.
2. Also Denmark.
3. Argentina.
4. Latvia.
5. All of the boring ones that are distinctly coloured.
6. All of the boring ones that are basically white.
7. Switzerland.
8. Britain.

What in the name of God were they thinking with the British one? That's the kind of mess that would get you expelled from an undergraduate design course as a hopeless case. It's as if they couldn't choose between two ugly jerseys, so they superimposed the two on top of each other to make one hideous one.

Alexandre B. said:
A more clear shot of France jersey.

That bike and helmet colour choice of Alaphilippe. :eek:
1470323981-alaphilippe.jpg

That's not his choice. All of Etixx (maybe all riders from all teams sponsored by Specialized) will be sporting that paint scheme as part of the brand's Olympic Torch limited edition collection. The paint switches between yellow and orange depending on the temperature.

TRENDING THREADS