• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders New Jerseys - 2021 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Look at what we once had!

c8ef62f0bb183e18d4497fcd5dfb5efc.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 42x16ss
Ag2r: store's own economy-brand meatballs.
Intermarché/Wanty: like wearing dungarees over an old Androni kit.
Bike Exchange: Bora-Hansgrohe's old hand-me-downs.
DSM: Sky's old hand-me-downs.
Israel-Cycling Academy: some old GreenEdge hand-me-downs.
Bora-Hansgrohe: "hey guys, remember when Saxo Bank removed the black bit from their jersey and called it a new design a decade ago?"
Qhubeka: cheapest off-brand jersey we could find at Decathlon.
EF: the Maglia Rosa without the team sponsor patch square.
Deceuninck-Quick Step: a nice jersey other than the part designed to give the impression of wearing overalls over your jersey.
Astana, FDJ, Movistar, Ineos, Lotto-Soudal, Trek, Jumbo, UAE: "ah, sod it, let's just keep last year's, shame to throw them away when we didn't use them that much"

Bora-Hansgrohe: "hey guys, remember when Saxo Bank removed the black bit from their jersey and called it a new design a decade ago?"
Deceuninck-Quick Step: a nice jersey other than the part designed to give the impression of wearing overalls over your jersey.
Astana, FDJ, Movistar, Ineos, Lotto-Soudal, Trek, Jumbo, UAE: "ah, sod it, let's just keep last year's, shame to throw them away when we didn't use them that much"

You seem impressed.

Bahrain and Cofidis don't get a mention?

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
Add Cofidis to the last line, then Bahrain - not too bad, just the blue cuffs clashing. The Ineos kit is one of the most boring I've ever seen TBH.

Amore e Vita provides some much-needed jersey greatness:

EsWUFTvW8AMSATi
Best jersey I have laid eyes on for this year. Fanini teams had the mulitcoloured horizontal stripes going all the way back to the Murella/Remac teams in 86/87. The team Rolf Sorensen started his Pro career at.

I think the early 90s were a great time for identifiable kits, pink and day-glo yellow were in fashion. You had Amaya Seguros, Gis, SEFB with mainly pink/-ish jerseys and Lotto, Navigare, Spago all had pink sleeves. Some teams had pink helmets. Then came Telekom, Chazal and Postobon before pink went out of fashion except for T-Mobile and now EF.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS