New Jerseys - 2021 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Ag2r: store's own economy-brand meatballs.
Intermarché/Wanty: like wearing dungarees over an old Androni kit.
Bike Exchange: Bora-Hansgrohe's old hand-me-downs.
DSM: Sky's old hand-me-downs.
Israel-Cycling Academy: some old GreenEdge hand-me-downs.
Bora-Hansgrohe: "hey guys, remember when Saxo Bank removed the black bit from their jersey and called it a new design a decade ago?"
Qhubeka: cheapest off-brand jersey we could find at Decathlon.
EF: the Maglia Rosa without the team sponsor patch square.
Deceuninck-Quick Step: a nice jersey other than the part designed to give the impression of wearing overalls over your jersey.
Astana, FDJ, Movistar, Ineos, Lotto-Soudal, Trek, Jumbo, UAE: "ah, sod it, let's just keep last year's, shame to throw them away when we didn't use them that much"

Bora-Hansgrohe: "hey guys, remember when Saxo Bank removed the black bit from their jersey and called it a new design a decade ago?"
Deceuninck-Quick Step: a nice jersey other than the part designed to give the impression of wearing overalls over your jersey.
Astana, FDJ, Movistar, Ineos, Lotto-Soudal, Trek, Jumbo, UAE: "ah, sod it, let's just keep last year's, shame to throw them away when we didn't use them that much"
You seem impressed.

Bahrain and Cofidis don't get a mention?

Reactions: Sandisfan
Add Cofidis to the last line, then Bahrain - not too bad, just the blue cuffs clashing. The Ineos kit is one of the most boring I've ever seen TBH.

Jan 18, 2020
There are so many white kits this season I can't tell who's who - israel, ag2r, qhubeka, uae, maybe trek and bora too. Bike exchange not raced yet but also looks like a clash.

How I miss the days of Lampre and Liquigas

Amore e Vita provides some much-needed jersey greatness:

Best jersey I have laid eyes on for this year. Fanini teams had the mulitcoloured horizontal stripes going all the way back to the Murella/Remac teams in 86/87. The team Rolf Sorensen started his Pro career at.

I think the early 90s were a great time for identifiable kits, pink and day-glo yellow were in fashion. You had Amaya Seguros, Gis, SEFB with mainly pink/-ish jerseys and Lotto, Navigare, Spago all had pink sleeves. Some teams had pink helmets. Then came Telekom, Chazal and Postobon before pink went out of fashion except for T-Mobile and now EF.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS