• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2023 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

I think the press conference yesterday for the relaunch of Bardiani CSF – Faizanè with the prefix (and additional sponsor?) Green Project gives the excuse for the annual reboot of this topic, the new jersey (or prototype of it) essentially being the reversal of the colours on their current kit. Presumably they will do something more subtle and embodying Italian sartorial flair with the sponsor names rather than an ugly white box by the time of the first race next year.
FcSsSiGXgAYNnql

PS I have retained the traditional title for the thread, but what are tricots and tenues?

Hi, I think that yes, forums and communities are one of the earliest forms of social networking. Their functionality is based on searching and sharing information. Users can discuss various https://flipabit.dev/ topics in groups or between individuals. They can ask questions and get answers from experts or just knowledgeable people. These include Quora, Reddit.
Please, tell me more!

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
A new Chilean Conti level team. They probably won't feature much in our pages, but there's not much else to put in this thread yet...
Tricota_Papa_Johns_Cycling_Team-scaled-e1666755587748.jpg
Sick, hope it goes well for them. There was a pretty decent scene there several years ago but when Arriagada got busted, Clos de Pirque pulled out and then Juan Pablo Pino ran off with the money after setting up PinoRoad which would have had European race calendar options with some of the riders bought off of Euskaltel's yard sale, the bottom fell out.

Reactions: Hansi and Sandisfan
Graphic designer designed one boring kit and one half decent kit a couple of years back. Corporate higher ups said the men's and women's teams needed to look more similar. Last year this manifested in making the women's kit worse, so this year they've taken inspiration from both by having the front like the previous, rather dull kit, and the back like the women's/offroad kit from a couple of years ago.

But barring some nasty surprises, they should be identifiable from Cofidis and Arkéa from the air, so it should be okay. The front is still uninspiring as anything, but I've seen a lot worse.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS