• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Jerseys - 2023 Season - TeamKits-Maillots-Tricots-Tenues

Page 16 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Zwiftly followed by UAE Team Adq.

View: https://youtu.be/Cbk8b0vvAM8

and both Fenix Deceuninck and SDWorx have added new sponsors but essentially still same jersey.
The regular UAE Womens team jersey is probably my favourite of either Men's or Womens kits so have to say this one is just awful, even though I understand it is more in the UAE colours.

I know its a 2024 jersey...but its still 2023 😉

I saw Lizzie D in a promo with a distinctly different Lidl Trek jersey to 2023, then found bikeinn were already selling it as the 2024 jersey, have we missed their big reveal?

santini-trek-segafredo-tour-de-france-2023-jersey.jpg

The back is worse

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
I know its a 2024 jersey...but its still 2023 😉

I saw Lizzie D in a promo with a distinctly different Lidl Trek jersey to 2023, then found bikeinn were already selling it as the 2024 jersey, have we missed their big reveal?

The back is worse

What is the difference between this kit and the one you commented on back in June on the previous page?

Ok, it does look like the Lidl logos have now been made larger and that they've also made a slight adjustment to the blue pattern on the left sleeve, but the design is still pretty much the same as they revealed back then.

Last edited:
What is the difference between this kit and the one you commented on back in June on the previous page?

Ok, it does look like the Lidl logos have now been made larger and that they've also made a slight adjustment to the blue pattern on the left sleeve, but the design is still pretty much the same as they revealed back then.

The first kit they did the right hand sleeve was red as that's how they did all the bobblehead models of the riders
Lizzie-Deignan.00_00_00_00.Still027-600x600-c-top.jpg

They switched to more yellow for the actual kit but the red still touched the Lidl logo right arm from the front , and the yellow was less noticeable on the left arm from the front

lidl-trek-team-6-1354x900.jpg

The "2024" kit the red on the right arm doesn't meet the Lidl logo,the yellow on the left arm is way more prominent.

And if there was no difference why are all the shops selling it calling it the 2024 kit? And not the 2023-24?

Last edited: