• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

New Moderators

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
That's disturbing. Never trust people who seek positions of power, especially those with low post counts. ;)

I resemble that remark!

And in another reference to Douglas Adams - "Any person capable of getting themselves elected into a position of authority, should on no account be allowed to do so" :D

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Hello all. I just wanted to announce that I have stepped down from my role as a forum moderator. You may see the title attached to my name for a while; Dan is a busy man and it may take him some time to process my request. Please don't send me PM's with requests for moderation, I will not act upon them. I will still be around as a forum member and hope to interact with you in that capacity. I enjoyed the mod role and appreciated the way that all of you treated me. Now you can remove the kid gloves again!

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the effort, P-Square.
A dilema, no doubt.

Time for this:

images

VS

Time for this:
images

Stanley Cup wins! :D

Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Add me to the list - thanks Pedaling Squares, I found your mod touch to be very even, but given the the events of the last few days and the incidents in some subforums, I would have banned just about everybody. Maybe mod again at another time?

Echoing a previous post, your non-mod posts are very spot on - keep it up.