• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

No Tantrums!

mlj313516

BANNED
Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi Folks, a couple of weeks ago I was hit by a car,Cleveland CG15 Oil Quench Wedge going up the bonnet hitting and smashing the windscreen,Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver then going through the air like a rag doll falling in a heap on the tarmac. Luckily I don't remember any of it, and amazingly have not one broken bone or any cuts that needed stitching. Ping Anser Forged IronsI have been told it looks like I've got serious knee damage, pelvic and back injuries but it could have been much much worse. I obviously won't be playing golf for a while, but at least after getting down to 5 my handicap will be protected. ha ha.

When you're playing and you make a bad swing or miss a 2 footer, please don't throw a tantrum,Mizuno JPX 800 Driver cos I'm missing the game already.