• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

No way anyone posting in the Clinic is clean

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Merckx index said:
The logic here is pretty simple:

1) at least a few people posting in the Clinic are not clean because:
a) every organization in the world today has cheaters, individuals who make use of an unfair advantage; the Clinic is no exception
b) some posters on the Clinic have been banned in the past; yet when they return from a ban, the quality of their posts is about the same as it was before they were banned. This proves that whatever they were doing before they got banned they are continuing to do.
c) Some posters here demonstrate an unusually fast learning curve. When they join the forum they are completely ignorant about some subject, but after a little while they become quite familiar with it. This isn’t possible if you’re clean.

2) Given that at least a few people on the Clinic are not clean it follows that most are not clean, because:
a) if only a few were not clean, the great majority would not be able to keep up with them on the forum, yet most are able to do this.
b) everyone posting on this forum has at some time in the past interacted in some manner with someone else posting on this forum. This means that many of these individuals have an association with someone who is not clean. This is prima facie evidence of their not being clean themselves.

3) If most posters on the Clinic are not clean, then no one is clean, because:
a) Though a few people in the Clinic get banned, most do not. This means that mods must be corrupt, allowing people who are not clean to post. If the mods are corrupt, then everyone posting here is suspect.
b) if there is anyone posting here who is clean, he/she would stand out in an obvious manner from the great majority who are not clean. While a few posters here may indeed stand out in this manner, this is more likely because they want to appear clean, rather than their actually being clean.
c) Since everyone interacts with someone else, and almost no one is clean, it follows that anyone a poster associates with is with high probability not clean. Following this logic, it becomes clear that no one can spend much time here and remain clean.

4.) Google

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Frosty said:
Once again so many people are eager to point the finger, maybe its a guilty conscience at work?

Must say that some people's sudden rise in posts per day in the clinic since the vuelta started is suspicious;)

that and the lack of infractions and sanctions for some. 180 and susan must be on payroll somewhere? :p

If you look at my posting in training you'll see that my numbers are up there with the very best. Unfortunately, I suffered a rare disease which I caught from some snails while swimming in Africa and this caused me to miss posting time. However, thanks to some blood therapy and some work on my marginal gains and I'm now posting with the best.

Of the two top posters in the Vuelta, one has been posting for years but last year couldn't pick a winner to save his life. The other is a seemingly new poster who was been embarassing a fellow "countryman" with his encyclopedic knowledge of cycling. Suspicious, n'est ce pas?

Tank Engine said:
Of the two top posters in the Vuelta, one has been posting for years but last year couldn't pick a winner to save his life. The other is a seemingly new poster who was been embarassing a fellow "countryman" with his encyclopedic knowledge of cycling. Suspicious, n'est ce pas?

He may be embarassing his fellow "countryman" when it comes to road cycling knowledge but how many gold medals has he won for his track cycling knowledge?

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
You can all call each other dopers but we don't have the 'numbers' to judge. We need some to get the real (blackcat) measurements that count:
eugenics.jpg

eugenics-large.jpg

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Hugh Januss said:
I would say that Cobblestoned is clean because of the way that he clearly seems to struggle to keep up.:cool:

Wow, another HJ-post about cobblestoned.
I wonder if you can still sleep as long as I am around here.
You are like a little dog rubbing on my shoe.

Usually I ignore your senseless baiting through several threads, which I figured is the hardest part for individuals like you.
So, I hope you enjoyed me wasting some time for you. See you in a month or something. Looking forward to your next posts referring to me.
Just be patient. You should enjoy the surprise-moment when I decide to respond and scrap your *** from the sole of my shoe again.

TRENDING THREADS