• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Non-elite races World Championships Bergen 2017

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Cance > TheRest said:
DNP-Old said:
Frankschleck said:
DNP-Old said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Those Danes in the youth categories.. man I wonder if this one doesn't top out at 20yo
He'll be working as an accountant or mailman in three years.
whats your problem?
How can it be their fault that they are better?
How bitter can you be?
What do you want to do, disqualfy the scandaniavian riders because they are better when they are younger, or what is your soloution?
I wouldn't mind that actually.
If the case is that you just don't like riders from Denmark, then that is fine, but cut the crap and admit your true intentions instead of using pesudo arguments like "they are ruining all the fun in the u19 and u23 classes", when a danish rider attacks 30km from the finish, overtakes the break and goes on to win solo. If that isn't truly inspirational racing, then I don't know what is.
:lol:

Except I have said the same about Norwegians, Russians, Ukraines, or any country imaginable with the same damn trend.

Aight, there's absolutely no reason to continue. We all know DNP doesn't like that some Danes are doing great in the youth ranks and are disappearing in the elite ranks and they therefore should be banned from competing in U-23 and Junior races. As ridiculous as that truly is, lets just leave it there.

That said I do believe that Denmark will have success on the pro level with studs like Søren Kragh and Mads Pedersen as the most brightest and obviously Julius Johansen's downright insane motor. What he did today was hors categorie. They are winners and I believe nothing like Lander, Lund etc, but lets wait.

Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Aight, there's absolutely no reason to continue. We all know DNP doesn't like that some Danes are doing great in the youth ranks and are disappearing in the elite ranks and they therefore should be banned from competing in U-23 and Junior races. As ridiculous as that truly is, lets just leave it there.

That said I do believe that Denmark will have success on the pro level with studs like Søren Kragh and Mads Pedersen as the most brightest and obviously Julius Johansen's downright insane motor. What he did today was hors categorie. They are winners and I believe nothing like Lander, Lund etc, but lets wait.

*scandanvians in generalt actually, but agree lets leaave it there, it's an absurd and weird opinion, but no reason to continue