• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Official lance armstrong thread, part 2 (from september 2012)

Page 129 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
pastronef said:
sorry guys, when I did, I didn't imagine that posting a pic of lance riding a bike could cause such stir :rolleyes:

Form looks good.

Ready for Comeback 3.0.

media_26052110.jpg

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
thehog said:
Form looks good.

Ready for Comeback 3.0.

media_26052110.jpg

I guess he pealed off the stickers on his bike. You show them Dopestrong! :rolleyes:

With his reputation, his former sponsors probably are more than happy he pealed them off. Poor HED though. I guess he couldn't get those stickers off.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Ferminal said:
Where have the sponsors gone?

He's raising the awareness of NOTHING.

My guess is he feels totally betrayed by nike, trek, giro etc as they knew full well that he was doping. So his revenge is not to wear any of their stuff anymore. No sram, no trek, bontrager, nike, giro etc

Benotti69 said:
My guess is he feels totally betrayed by nike, trek, giro etc as they knew full well that he was doping. So his revenge is not to wear any of their stuff anymore. No sram, no trek, bontrager, nike, giro etc

If Lance could be a bit more official on his 'banned list', it would probably be a marketing coup for all those involved.

Otherwise the taint is still there.

Dave.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
He can make money by charging companies for him not to use their stuff.
this.

this is what I thought, funny after nike dropped him, and he sent Anna down to footlocker to buy him a pair of Asics :D

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Pete Rose redux.

What Lance means by confession is that he expects (1) Tygart and the growing legions of detractors to say they're sorry; (2) then Lance mulls it over; and (3) then the great man graciously decides to forgive his accusers as long as he gets his TdFs, sponsorships, speaking engagements and Livestrong chairmanship back.

Page Mill Masochist said:
Pete Rose redux.

What Lance means by confession is that he expects (1) Tygart and his detractors to say they're sorry; (2) then Lance mulls it over; and (3) then the great man graciously decides to forgive his accusers as long as he gets his TdFs, sponsorships, speaking engagements and Livestrong chairmanship back.

Hilarious.

Add that:

...any financial compensation can be provided directly in lieu of an appearance fee, and most certainly in place of any contributions to any charity...

Dave.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Fortyninefourteen said:
Absolutely the kind of post that a contrite and sorrowful individual would post. Really sets the admission/confession/ begging for forgiveness campaign in motion.

According to his teammates that spoke to Tygart he doped!

It really is funny that he has to twist everything. Before is it was never doped, then never tested positive now it is according to all the other dopers who like him still he won. That is a pretty small minority. Merckx, Livingston, Eki, Popo, Bruyneel...........

He is almost at the bottom of the barrel.

TRENDING THREADS