• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Olympic Road Race Men

Page 90 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Angliru said:
...and he also bribed the 20 riders that he and Uran escaped from.:rolleyes:

Synchronicity.

I think I'll just remember it as a brilliantly timed move from the original break.

After that it was predetermined.

Vino win, exceptional move by Uran that created the finale.

Vino simply responded and capitalized.

The 'conversation' was most likely just "Allez, Allez, Allez."

Which worked; They won.

Tomorrow is the most important day for cycling of the year. Most of the programs of big names changed a little to be at his top tomorrow.

It is a really nice and hard route, with wind, cobbles, and hard climbs, with the beach of rio at the end. amazing.

it is a pity Contador and Quintana are not there, but all the rest will be there. We watched in San Sebastian quite an essay, but people from Poland as Uran will be stronger now.

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Re:

Angliru said:
Can anyone tell me who will be broadcasting (and what time) the men's road race in the U.S.? I looked at the menu for "Rio Olympics" and while they have a schedule of events at different times, cycling is not included in the listing.

NBC as mentioned.

However if you don't have a cable TV subscription (like me) you can sign up for Sling TV's seven day free trial which will get you NBC on their app. The road race live coverage is scheduled to be on NBC starting at 7:00AM CT tomorrow.

www.sling.com

TRENDING THREADS