• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Omega Pharma Lotto

A

Anonymous

I'm gonna go with Greg Van Avermaet at Qatar.

Read the Procycling article on Gilbert. Like that bloke a lot. I might even say he's who I'll be backing in the classics. Him or Spartacus.

with dwars door Vlaanderen, E3 prijs and Gent-Wevelgem coming up, I say they have a good chance of a win before the end pf the week. I'll say Gilbert wins GW. Or maybe Hoste in one of the others? Probably not though, with Boonen, Cancellara, Pozzato present.

Gilbert or Lloyd for 1st win..................What has happened to Jurgen Vanden Broek?where has he been hiding this year?I thought he was to be the new Team leader after cadels departure?Any results for him this year?

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
ingsve said:
He was 2nd in Ruta del Sol this year.
Not an overly great field there that he beat. Though lloyd is a good chance in Catalunya.
Moondance said:
At least Lotto aren't the only ones. Euskatel and BMC are also winless so far.

With the quality they have got they should be doing better. Euskatel and BMC are smaller teams. They have some great riders their but the management is hopeless.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
blaxland said:
What has happened to Jurgen Vanden Broek?where has he been hiding this year?I thought he was to be the new Team leader after cadels departure?Any results for him this year?
He overtrained.
And as far as doing what Cadel did, he is doing great :D