• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris - Nice 2020, March 8 - March 15

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Another great stage for the 2020 Paris-Nice edition. This stage had great drama throughout, with a fine breakaway group and then the late attack by Quintana. Schachmann defended his jersey well. Others made bold moves . . . lots of courage and panache. A bittersweet conclusion to this part of cycling for 2020.

Reactions: Sandisfan
Fuglsang is in that mix too ;)

Probably 2nd best, but the distance between is difficult to tell. But that attack from Nairo reminded me of the good old "Big 4" Quintana. And that version of Quintana was capable of challenging/beating peak Froome and Contador, the two best climbers the past generation, and some of the best in history. A shame that Nairo had two/three lost years, before finally rejuvenating himself.

Congrats to Schachmann, very Happy for him!

Happy and gutted for Nairo - seemingly found a way to become once again the rider I almost thought I wouldnt see again, and does this at by far the worst time possible....
Still, the year is long, lets see what happens!

TRENDING THREADS