• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Paris-Nice 2022 (03/06 - 03/13)

Page 52 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
And Rogla's a lot more exciting rider than that compatriot of his.
I'd say Pog is way more exciting as a rider but he's so good he kills the drama. He does what we often ask and attacks from far out but when he's successful (which is becoming increasingly the case) there's no more suspense.
Roglic's races are often more exciting because he's fallible but he definitely doesn't race in a more exciting way imo.

Of course he has a shot, hes most likely is the 2nd strongest rider in the world in these kind of races. Its just not the biggest one at that...
Well, you said without crashes or technicals, so we are looking at Armstrong vs. Ullrich here but worse. Because Pogacar is more dominant than Armstrong. Of course he has a shot just because he is the second best, but without technical and crashes not a chance. INHO.

Reactions: postmanhat
Inside a cave.

Above Nice?

Hals doesn't get an e in compound nouns. Imagine someone spelling it halsetørklæde, yikes.

That's for when two people are really good friends!

And meanwhile, at Bora:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan
Where the *** is Zubeldia's living room located?
Here is the sofa
3bbb58f99e3bd9861caff39d49c26546.jpg

Well, you said without crashes or technicals, so we are looking at Armstrong vs. Ullrich here but worse. Because Pogacar is more dominant than Armstrong. Of course he has a shot just because he is the second best, but without technical and crashes not a chance. INHO.

The only thing that might give Roglič and Vingegaard a bit better chance (barring mechanicals and crashes) is the TDF being really hot and dry. Last year the only slightly hotter mountain stage was the Mont Ventoux one. And Pog didn't look that domminant there. But as soon as we get cold rainy day on one of those Alpine monster mountain stages (or god forbid, the cobbles stage) it is game over.

A disse is not really a thing, so I don't think it qualifies as a compound word. And I have certainly not heard it said like you wrote it.
Hmm, you are right. While disse is a noun, dise is not, but a suffix, also known in muffedise (apparently from muffetee, eng). That still doesn't make halse- right though.

And yes, I think you have set yourself up for some pedantic responses ;)

TRENDING THREADS