• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Podium behaviour poll

Do you think Sagan’s behaviour on the podium wrong?

• No - I like him even more after this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Waterloo Sunrise said:
How do I vote if i think -

i) It was in principal wrong.
ii) People are overeacting for boring reasons.
iii) I already thought Sagan was a bit of a tool.

The - its bad but not such a big deal option - 2

The poll is more about peoples take on the action than their take on the actor.
l.Harm said:
Option 5 - little inappropriate but I could laugh about it.

I suppose the mods could add a - I dont care option.

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The Hitch said:
This gives us an opportunity for a social experiment.
No, no, Hitch.
The experiment would be to put every member of the board in Sagan's position and observe the behavior.
This is just a poll.
And would've been better with one more option.

i find it highly entertaining and controversial,very few things are funnier than people getting mad

since i had no emotional investments in the guy before,i cannot say i like him more or less but i certainly hope this wasnt last time he provided me with great post-race fun

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I like him even more for that.

The thing is, he is a tall, young superstar athlete, successful and does a lot of money. I would hate him for what he did if he was an ugly 150kg monster.

The woman on the podium will not have had anything against being touched by Sagan, and she could pretty well imagine sleeping with him, I´m sure.

Moreau and Hincapie married podium girls, maybe this has been the start of a Sagan lovestory today. :)

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
RHRH19861986 said:
The woman on the podium will not have had anything against being touched by Sagan, and she could pretty well imagine sleeping with him, I´m sure.

wow, of all the creepy low-lifes on the board, you are the king

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
RHRH19861986 said:
I like him even more for that.

The thing is, he is a tall, young superstar athlete, successful and does a lot of money. I would hate him for what he did if he was an ugly 150kg monster.

Moreau and Hincapie married podium girls, maybe this has been the start of a Sagan lovestory today. :)

Being the big superstar shouldn't give him a sense of entitlement that it's OK to do what he did.

Did Moreau and Hincapie introduce themselves by groping?:confused:

TRENDING THREADS