• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Post Danmark Rundt (2.HC) August 4 - August 8

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Now the tables are turned! we now have a 45 man break out in front with a 30 sec gap.. all tinkoff riders is present in the break

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Now a 45 man group ahead of the peloton by 35 seconds with all of Saxo.

That aint coming back. Well it will because no one will work with them.

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
MTN helping Saxo. I think Cult Energy missed out on the break. Still around 30-40 seconds. Averaging 55km/h for the stage. Doubt it will come back, but reckon a solo move late might win this stage.

The google translation of the websites ticker into english is brilliant:
14:06 80 KM
Collection again
just as it has done an overview of who sat in front, came collection on the whole. There are 100 km left of the course so there is total collection again.

14:33 97 KM
riders through catering
riders have now passed forplejnings zone. As it looks right, so it is expected that we already hitting Holstebro at around 16

14:48 110 KM
Ro on the field
after a very hectic start is calmed somewhat on the field now. An outbreak consisting of 6 riders have been allowed to get away, and the field does not seem to have great desire to overtake them in right now. The outbreak has now 3min.

RedheadDane said:
hmronnow said:
Anyone know if there is a live stream in Danish?
I've been living outside DK for 15 years, so it could be fun/nostalgic to watch it with Danish commentary.

https://www.dr.dk/tv/live/dr1/#!/

Thanks, but sadly that stream seems to only work in DK.
Befinder du dig udenfor Danmark eller sidder på en computer med udenlandsk ip-adresse, kan problemet skyldes, at vi desværre ikke har rettighederne til at vise kanalen i udlandet. Problemet kan også skyldes, at vi ikke har rettighederne til at vise den nuværende udsendelse på DR TV.

Re:

Billie said:
juul jensen already in orica tactic mode

Attacking with 17km to go?
I'm presuming he sat on? In that case it's probably smart as he will most likely not beat Boom in an ITT of such a short length, while Boom has quite a handy gap over any riders who can drop him on the harder stages so he could have tried to reduce that deficit.