• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction 2021

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I was thinking of going outside the box and picking senechal for my pre race prediction. He looked fantastic in E3 and could win a small group sprint. Then I saw he is not starting GW. Their tactics being what they are, it is hard to second guess the Wolfpack, but I cannot believe Senechal doesn’t get a start here.

Winners of this sunday, besides Wout van Aert: Eesliw, Ranagazoo and Hihope, who scored a full point! (Maybe just by forgetting to put in a pre-race prediction, who knows. :p Or maybe they were just very confident, and rightly so.)
Half a point for quite a few others, so the current leaders with 2 1/2 points are:

Cian​
rghysens​
triley36​

2 points overall for:

Blanco​
Hugo Koblet​
Tonton​
Gigs_98​
Kovo​

1 1/2 points:

Koronin​

1 point