• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction 2021

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Hm, now is that the result of your superior prediction skills or do you just want to rub it into our faces that you were right...?

(I'm picking Pogacar.)
No gloating here. I’ve been lucky a few times in the predictions this year. I’ve also been humbled in the CQ games. I’m a serious threat to finish last in the spring classics game. I have no illusions of grandeur when it comes to my cycling knowledge. And I came really close to picking Pogacar as well. I think he, Ala, and Roglic are all on equal footing in LBL.

Remco to get an unassailable lead in stage 1 of the giro. Remco to attack so hard in stage 2 that he takes flight off course and gets dq'ed. During the flight, Remco knocks the trofeo senza fine into Nibali's bag.
Froome to wake up one morning in July and win the tour de france. Pog and Rog are reduced to sprinting for a stage win on the Champs.
Bala to announce he's never retiring, there's at least 1000 more top tens in him.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS