• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction 2021

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I find predictions for this race a bit difficult because there's what I realistically expect to happen i.e. WC RC: Wout van Aert... (no suprise)

Versus what I hope will happen, which is chaos & a win for Roglic (no joke, I don't see why not). Or at least some other mad, mad genius like MvdP to blow all the expected scenarios to pieces & give us a thriller.

Blanco15 ½
Pinot's goat14 ½
Koronin13
PinotZakarin14 ½
Cian16
Jungle Cycle13 ½
Boes8
Finn8413
Brumdog6613 ½
rghysens15
johnymax11 ½
pink-jersey13
Hugo Koblet13 ½
topcat13
triley3622
BlueRoads16
Eesliw14
Bonimenier10
greenedge10
Tonton19 ½
Pohja Konn16
gerundium17
Tinnekeisabella20
Samu Cuenca8
Ranagazoo16
hayneplane15 ½
Earns198517
Alien Performance18
Kovo23 ½
Krzysztof_O17
barmaher15
Gigs_9815
Hihope16 ½
tobydawq10 ½
jpanula9
Armchair cyclist13 ½

Not much change in the standings... Kovo missed out on one point in the time trial, but equalled most others who were very sure of Ganna by half-trusting Alaphilippe for the road race, one of only two players to do so (the other one was topcat).
So, @Kovo is still in front, @triley36 still second, and @Tinnekeisabella still third. @Tonton is close in 4th position, 4 points behind, exactly the amount of points that can be gained by getting PR and Lombardia right!
So these 4 are basically our finalists.

Just to remind you, this is what these four predicted for P-R and Lombardia so far:
Kovo (23 1/2 points): van der Poel; Mollema
triley36 (22): van Aert; Evenepoel
Tinnekeisabella (20): van der Poel; Nibali
Tonton (19 1/2): van Aert; Pinot

This will be exciting!

You can place your pre-race bets for P-R until the race starts... Otherwise your long term bet, as always, counts as pre-race as well.
And if you are not in for the win anymore, like me, remember this is a serious competition and you will still want to give your best!

Reactions: Kovo

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts