• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Prediction Game 2021 Women's Edition

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I have no idea. I wanted to say Grace Brown, but if she's not riding it that's not the option I'm going to choose. There's a bunch of riders who I'd like to pick, but in the end I'm saying Vollering again - maybe, if van der Breggen is not totally up to it, she's going to help Demi a bit... in return for FW.

Of course, you also lose 10 points for threatening to kidnap people, right?

Damn this is close!

The kidnapping threats didn't come about in the game rhread, so I'm not sure I can deduct points because of them. But I'll keep an extra eye on her, that's for sure!

This is only close, because I have made some very bad decisions.
You might score some good points by being the only one to pick van Vleuten for the individual ranking, but then Jastrab may cost you some too. Libertine is the only one, who has a virtual point in the youth competition. Maria Novolodskaya now has a lead of six points over Muzic and eight over Norsgaard in third place.

I've finally decided that we're gonna do both the Vuelta a Burgos and Thüringen Ladies Tour. We don't have the full startlists yet, but Burgos could end up being another van Vleuten-van der Breggen showdown.

Burgos begins on Thursday and Thüringen next Tuesday, so hopefully we'll have the startlists in time for us to pick a top 3. Yes, this time we're a picking a top 3.
If one of our riders finishes third, we'll get one point, we'll gain two points for a rider finishing second, and three points if a chosen rider wins the race. So that means there's a whopping 12 points to be scored for each of us during these two races.