• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Professionalism - anti-doping officials lacking?

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Sheesh. At first, I figured the officials of WADA, UCI, etc. were using the press back-door announcements of positives because they had to - lightweight evidence, long-term suspicions but unable to get "convictions" - so try them in the public media.

But now? I'm beginning to wonder. The crack about AC (o - we've suspected this ever since . . .)and another example:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/fullana-positive-for-epo?cid=OTC-RSS&attr=news_headlines

I'm thinking - about the officials - you've got the tide in your favor - why continue the pillory?

Idk, friends, but I sure hope they get some of this **** straight, and do it sometime in our lifetimes.