• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Race Design Challenge II

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

Brullnux said:
...I was so far back I needed something drastically different from everyone else on my final stage to try and at least come closer to catching up. I knew that a hilly stage then a finish in Rome (Probably ITT) would be pretty conventional, so I have something slightly different lined up for tomorrow. I imagine that a couple will guess what it will be.

A gladiatorial fight in the Colosseum between the survivors?

Re: Re:

rghysens said:
Brullnux said:
...I was so far back I needed something drastically different from everyone else on my final stage to try and at least come closer to catching up. I knew that a hilly stage then a finish in Rome (Probably ITT) would be pretty conventional, so I have something slightly different lined up for tomorrow. I imagine that a couple will guess what it will be.

Lol, perfect. And I take it riders finishing outside the time limit in those final stages in souther Italy will be crucified along the Via Appia?

Red Rick said:
rghysens said:
Brullnux said:

Lol, perfect. And I take it riders finishing outside the time limit in those final stages in souther Italy will be crucified along the Via Appia?
Or maybe a bit more realistically, what about some kind of pursuit race in the Circus Maximus.

Red Rick said:
rghysens said:
Brullnux said:

Absolutely, and every week the least attacking teams will be decimated.

rghysens said:
Red Rick said:
rghysens said:
Brullnux said:

What would be your preferred method of decimation?

Brullnux said:
rghysens said:
Red Rick said:
rghysens said:
Brullnux said:

What would be your preferred method of decimation?

On a serious note again: none, of course. I guess we've drifted a bit too far away from the original post.

And here is stage 27. We're on the flamme rouge!
Remember to update your stage library once you post stage 28 :)

JUDGE 1:

Gigs_98 T: 5 C: 3
I've been generous on the cultural points since the city existed. Florence was a must-have and while the points for Roman culture aren't that great, the points for cycling culture are.

Brullnux T: 3 C: 5
This is something pretty unique I think - the short stages have become a feature of stage racing recently but usually in the mountains, not normally monster rouleur stages. If this is legitimately safe to do (I'm not sure it is) this could be great. Culturally, pretty tough to beat.

Rghysens T: 3 C: 4
This is quite a nice stage in isolation but as a penultimate stage it doesn't really set my pulse racing, at least at the length it is, too long for an ambush stage and too short to be truly decisive in its own right. Strong cultural points, but Brullnux was both in Rome and on the Via Appia, so I've no option but to give you 4.

mb2612 T: 3 C: 3
Absolutely shocked to see you post arguably the weakest stage culturally today, after four weeks of stockpiling the cultural points. A nice solid final mountain stage though I might have preferred the final loop to be in the opposite direction - but I see why you've done it this way.

JUDGE 2:

Gigs_98 T: 4 C: 3
Nice work today. I like the idea of finishing on the white roads. Nicely executed, too

I find it very difficult to guess what would happen here. Are the rough stretches long enough to make a big enough gap? But I give you the benefit of the doubt by bumping up your cultural points. It is a novel idea, nice part of the world. And feels "Roman" which is what I give cultural points for.

Rghysens T: 4 C: 4
Another very good stage. Lots of potential for a great last Saturday. Beautiful and important area to visit in the context of the race.

mb2612 T: 5 C: 2
Probably the best route from a technical perspective. I like the look of that for the second to last day of the race, nice sequence of climbs. On the flip side, a very underwhelming stage from a cultural perspective. There are lots of great places close to Rome to visit. You have avoided them all.

JUDGE 3:

Gigs_98 T: 5 C: 3
Awesome stage again, in a beautiful place.

Brullnux T: 4 C: 5
That was very much not what I expected. Really cool stage, and in a race like this, I'm not not giving 5s to Rome finishes when it's the only one.

Rghysens T: 3 C: 4
Even if there's only action on the final climb, that could be a good 30km of action

mb2612 T: 4 C: 2
Very good mountain stage. Would've been a 5 if not for the Montalcino stage.

JUDGE 4:

Gigs_98 T: 5 C: 4
I like it a lot. Hard to suggest any improvement.

Why O why is it so short...?

Rghysens T: 4 C: 4
Really good stage, although for the penultimate stage of a monstre GT, I'd expect something tougher.

mb2612 T: 4 C: 3
Same as Rghysens...

CLASSIFICATION FOR STAGE 27

Brullnux: 33
Gigs_98: 32
Rghysens: 30
mb2612: 26

CLASSIFICATION AFTER STAGE 27:

rghysens: 1062
mb2612: 1006
Gigs_98: 966
Brullnux: 922

Mare Nostrum stage 28: Capua – Roma: 261km, hilly

The technical and cultural description of this stage are rather easy: it’s the original Via Appia with some side excursions.

2qsnzq1.jpg

The race caravan moves back to Capua for the final stage, which will neither be a flat parade or a tt. With this stage I’m hoping to enable an unexpected change at the higher end of the GC, just as happened in the 1947 Tour de France. And if the GC seems already set, there’s still a course that may provide interesting racing. Furthermore, the sheer amount of Roman landmark sprints means that there are still minutes to gain at those intermediate sprints.

Construction of the Via Appia started in 312BC, by Roman censor Appius Claudius Caecus (hence the name). During the first Samnite War Rome had difficulties transporting its armies to southern Italy and therefore construction of a well maintained road to Capua, Rome’s ally and one of the biggest cities in Italy, started.
The road seemed to achieve its purpose. The outcome of the Second Samnite War was at last favorable to Rome. The road was the main factor that allowed them to concentrate their forces with sufficient rapidity and to keep them adequately supplied, wherein they became a formidable opponent. Later the Via Appia was extended to Beneventum and finally to Brundisium, making it the most important road in Italy.
And, as already mentioned, the whole of the original Via Appia was the site of the crucifixion of the remnants of Spartacus’ army.

So, let’s take a closer look at today’s course.
From the official start a bit outside of Capua the peloton heads west to ancient Sinuessa, current Mondragone, where the first Roman landmark sprint awaits the peloton.
Sinuessa was founded as a Roman colony in the early 3rd century BC. It rose rapidly to a place of importance. Its position on the Via Appia doubtless contributed greatly to the prosperity of Sinuessa; for the same reason it is frequently incidentally mentioned by Cicero, and we learn that Julius Caesar halted there for a night on his way from Brundisium to Rome, in 49 BCE. It is noticed also by Horace on his journey to Brundusium, as the place where he met with his friends Varius and Virgil.
2cef08.jpg

Next on the road are the ruins of the Roman villa of San Lomato, including the foundations of the whole complex and some mosaics.
29f8flu.jpg

Next is the ancient town of Minturnae, whose Roman remains consist of an amphitheatre, a theatre, an aqueduct, a capitolium and a portion of the original Via Appia.

640px-Minturno_Via-Appia.jpg

Fifteen kilometres further on the road lies ancient Formiae, which was a renowned resort town during the Roman republic era. One can see, among others, the remains of an amphitheatre, one of the largest Roman era cisterns, remains of an aqueduct, a stretch of the original Via Appia with a fountain alongside and beachheads of the Roman port.
Formia_-_Fontana_Romana_sulla_Via_Appia.JPG

640px-Formia-mare.jpg

Just outside the town the Via Appia goes along the tomb of Cicero, one of Rome’s greatest politicians and philosophers, who was murdered here in 43BC. His influence on the Latin language was so immense that the subsequent history of prose in not only Latin but European languages up to the 19th century was said to be either a reaction against or a return to his style. Cicero introduced the Romans to the chief schools of Greek philosophy and created a Latin philosophical vocabulary with neologisms such as evidentia, humanitas, qualitas, quantitas, and essentia, distinguishing himself as a translator and philosopher. Aforementioned examples show that even today our vocabulary is partly indebted to him.
Formia_-_Tomba_di_Cicerone.jpg

This Roman landmark sprint is followed by the first climb of the day, rather an elongated stretch of false flat that steepens a bit towards the end. The shallow descent leads to ancient Fundi, that grew from an army camp along the Via Appia. The current historical centre still resembles the rectangular layout of a Roman military camp. The remains of the Roman bathing houses can still be seen.
scavi.jpg

Leaving Fundi, the Via Appia bends back to the coastline and reaches the shores of the Tyrrhenian Sea at ancient Anxur (or Tarracina), which boasts a plethora of Roman remains. Above all, there’s the temple of Jupiter, but also a stretch of the Via Appia, remains of a theatre and of a Capitolium

Tempio_Giove_Anxur.jpg

640px-TerracinaTeatroRomano.jpg

After Anxur, the ancient Via Appia went in an almost direct line to Rome. We’ll follow that line for 35km, until the hamlet Tripontium. One can still admire several pieces of Roman road furniture, like milestones, commemorative styles and also some bridges over canals that already existed 2000 years ago.

At this place today’s course will diverge from the Via Appia and head for some hills, not only just to increase the difficulty of this stage, but also in search of some Roman history. The second climb of the day crests at Norba, a member of the Latin League which became a Roman colony in 492BC. Originally it served as an important border fortress, but after the Second Punic War it was the place of detention for the Carthaginian hostages. During the civil war of 82BC it was captured and destroyed by Sulla, and by the 1ste century AD it was already mentioned by Plinius on a list of extinct towns. Today the protective walls can still be seen, more than 2500 years after they have been built.
640px-Norma%2C_Eingang_mit_Zyklopensteinen.jpg

The Roman landmark sprint, which is considered to be the summit of the climb is followed by some false flat and a short descent to the foot of the Rocca Massima. In the past this hill was also climbed in Roma Maxima, but here it’s from its most difficult side. The descent and some rolling roads lead to a climb on the flanks of the Monte Tagliente, almost immediately followed by that to Rocca Priora. This is a less interesting part of the course, but that changes when nearing Frascati. In the Roman era there were several villas on the current territory of Frascati. Far more important, however, was the hilltop town of Tusculum. Tusculum is first mentioned in history as an independent city-state with a king, a constitution and gods of its own. When Lucius Tarquinius Superbus, the last King of Rome, was expelled from the city in 509 B.C., he sought military help from his son-in-law, one of the leading men of Tusculum. After Rome became the predominant Latin city, Tusculum became an ally of Rome.
Later it became the first municipium cum suffragio, a self-governing city within the Roman empire.
640px-Tuscolo1.jpg

Only one climb awaits the peloton in this race: the Rocca di Papa. Its descent leads to thearea of Alba Longa, according to legend the birthplace of Romulus and Remus. Today this more or less corresponds with Albano Laziale, which became a mountain retreat for the rich and famous in Rome, if they wanted to escape the heat, noise and stench from the capital. Pompey and Seneca, among others had a villa here, and a theatre, baths and various temples were constructed in the first two centuries AD.
640px-Albano_Laziale_-_Le_antiche_terme_romane_di_Cellomaio.jpg

547px-Albano_Laziale_-_Porta_Pretoria.jpg

In the centre of Albano Laziale the course of the Via Appia is resumed, and this time for good. First it’s the modern Via Appia, but after 245km, the ancient, partly refurnished Roman road is used.
Soon the Roman landmark sprints, come one after another, too much too describe or show. So I’ll post some pictures of the most impressive.

640px-Appian_Way.jpg

640px-Villa_quintili.jpg

640px-Capo_di_Bove1.jpg

Almost every kilometre there’s a noteworthy landmark, until the peloton finally enters the historic city centre by the Porta Apia, the most impressive gates in the Aurelian walls.
There’s only slightly less than 5km to go, along the baths of Caracalla, the Circus Maximus,theatre of Marcellus and clockwise around the forum Romanum, to finish in front of the Colosseum.
640px-Forum_Romanum_%2816640231981%29.jpg

640px-Colosseum_in_Rome%2C_Italy_-_April_2007.jpg

Climbs:
San Donato: km76; 7.4km @ 3.2%; 4th cat
Norba: km156; 8.8km @ 4.5%;3rd cat
Rocca Massima: km169.5; 4km @ 8.7%; 2nd cat
Monte Tagliente: km198.5; 5km @ 4.7%; 3rd cat
Rocca Priora: km204.5; 4.2km @ 4%; 4th cat
Tusculum: km218; 4.4km @ 6%; 3rd cat
Rocca di Papa: km229; 5.2km @ 6.1%; 3rd cat

Roman Landmark sprints:
Sinuessa: km 30
Villa Romana di San Lomato: km 37
Minturnae: km 50
Formiae: km 65
Cicero’s Tomb: km 67
Fundi: km 86.5
Anxur: km 106
Tripontium: km 141
Norba: km 156
Villa Lucidi: km211.5
Tusculum: km218
Albano Laziale: km235.5
Quintili aqueduct: km248
Casal Rotonda: km249
Villa Quintili: km250
Baths of Capo di Bove: km253
Circus of Maxentius: km254
Catacomb of Callixtus (crypt of the popes): km255
Porta Appia: km256.5
Terme di Caracalla: km258
Circus Maximus: km259

Total distance raced: 6002km :eek:
I made a mistake when mapping my last stage at first: originally I followed the modern Via Appia (the SS7) from Capua, while that has a more direct course than the Via Appia antica. When I noticed my mistake a few days ago, I couldn’t change any of the other stages, resulting in a small exceedance of the 6000km limit.

Phew! I'm done.
I wonder what i will do with my spare time during the Christmas holidays.

Iter per Imperium Romanum Stage 28: Pompeii-Vesuvius 33km ITT

c0WyWqz.png

4NWFTap.jpg

The last stage of this marathon Tour of the Roman Empire begins in the one Roman city that has been forever immortalised. The streets, the houses and even the people. Yes, it’s Pompeii. The importance of this city is more to do with its fate than its commercial success or importance in the Empire of the time, but in a race which commemorates the history of the Empire and the lasting impression of it, why not start the last stage in the town which in a way has had the most profound archaeological impact (and educational - basically any latin student in the UK will have learnt about the life of Caecilius and how he often ‘est in horto’).

170px-Pompeii_Garden_of_the_Fugitives_02.jpg

VqGoABn.jpg

So there we begin this final ITT, the fourth of this race. The route itself swoops down the coast and towards Herculaneum. This town was much smaller than Pompeii and a favourite of the wealthy socialites of the time, with its pretty harbour and nice views. It is Pompeii’s little sister, also fossilised by the ashes of the volcano which lay just behind them. It is less famous and less popular with tourists too, but in my own experience wholly less impressive, especially considering they are basically the same price. However, archeologically it is still extremely important, and it is so geographically too.

Tp3ke4W.png

Because here is where the ascent to Vesuvius begins. And this is what this ITT will take on. Vesuvius was the mountain of Hercules just as Herculaneum is the town of Hercules. At the time of the eruption it was considered of a divine nature, of the ‘Genius’ type. In mythology, when Hercules found the mountain it was inhabited by ‘sons of the earth’, giants. Hercules naturally pacified the region. The eruption itself is one of the most famous eruptions of all time, but there isn’t anything that I can say that cannot be found here.

360px-Destruction_of_Pompeii_and_Herculaneum.jpg

On the technical side, there is 19km of flat at the beginning where the GC guys who tend to be better on the flat can take an advantage, before 3km or so of false flat after Herculaneum at about 4-5%. Then comes the famous climb of Vesuvius, and it is pretty hard really. It is over 10km at 8%, and after 27 stages and almost 6000km ridden over 30 days with only 3 days off, this is seriously tough. There is probably going to be quite a fun discussion on whether a bike change should be necessary (I’d say yes, because it is 19km of flat not just the 10 or so) thrown into the mix before the stage itself. The reason for so much flat at the start is because I didn’t want this to just be a straight up ‘who has the best power output’ stage like so many MTTs are, and which it could’ve easily become should it have started in Herculaneum. But the flat at the start is over half the actual stage, and creates a problem for the riders in terms of where they are going to expend the most energy. Guys like Quintana could beat anyone on Vesuvius, but they may lose time on the flat, so do they go harder on the flat, or save energy so they can blast the climb? It is more fun with the flat at the beginning, and this way we also have 140km of flat TT in this Tour rather than 120km, which is better.

T19_s01_vesuvio_alt-FIN.jpg

The reason for this stage was partly discussed in stage 27, but there are other reasons too. This Tour, first of all, needs a 4th ITT in my opinion, especially considering I haven’t had two long ITTs, rather one medium and one long. Secondly, it also needs another moment for pure climbers to shine. Of course, we have had two monster stages in the Pyrenees and one HC marathon in the Alps, but other than that it has been a lot of puncheur stuff with hilly stages that, if raced properly, could have opened the race fantastically. We have also had a couple of very difficult possible echelon stages (one in North Africa and one in France) and also a cobbled stage, along with some power climbing stuff at 5-7% in Spain and also Greece. Therefore, this race is still open to a lot of people: Dumoulin could still be in with a shout, a pure climber like Bardet too and maybe even a puncher who has taken time in various different stages (someone like Valverde or maybe Alaphilippe). This stage gives an opportunity to any of those three, basically anyone who still has the legs, to gain time. The climb itself shouldn’t create bigger gaps than 30secs in an isolated stage. However, in a stage with 19km before it and 5700km before that, then gaps could extend to a minute or more. And we have seen awesome final TTs when they have bene fairly long, 2012 Giro actually had some excitement (however predictable) for the first time on stage 21, and of course the iconic TT into the Champs-Elysees in in 1989 where LeMond snatched the GC win.

63627975.jpg

The finish is on the top of Vesuvius, i.e where the car park is. Hopefully it should be an exciting and gruelling end to an exciting and gruelling tour. At the very least, there will be some nice views over Campania.

View-from-Mount-Vesuvius-Campania-Italy-468x312.jpg

Summary/Statistics Post

28 stages:
-4 ITTs
-5 Flat
-8 Hilly
-6 Medium Mountains
-4 High Mountains
-1 Ultra

7 modern day countries visited (Turkey, Greece, Tunisia, Algeria, Spain, Andorra, France and Italy)

5609 kilometres raced overall
-> 200km per stage; 227km per road stage
154 TT kilometres
->38.5km per ITT

Climbs:
-6 HC
-18 Cat. 1
-20 Cat. 2
-23 Cat. 3
-4 Cat.4

96106 metres climbed overall (according to cronoescalada)
->3432m per stage

Via Roma Stage 28 Roma --> Roma (ITT) 17 km
All Roads lead to Rome - proverb
wkLemrE.png

yc7IEh3.png

The final stage of the race, and it's ending with a pretty short time trial, crossing the 7 ancient hills of Rome. Unfortunately, due to dredging channels, and the draining of marshland, the hills are no longer distinctive on the profiles, however the riders will face a couple of short inclines, as well as a number of technical corners, to allow those willing to risk it all to gain time.
950.jpg

The stage starts by the Colosseum, and opens with a climb straight up the Caelian Hill, which is 5.0% for 300 metres. The climbs today won't be long, but hopefully they will throw people off rhythm, and allow for pacing mistakes. The Caelian Hill was previously a wealthy residential district, although not many of the original buildings are still around. After the climb, the riders will have to take 2 90 degree bends, 1k apart, before climbing up to the days second hill, the Esquiline Hill. this climb is just 3.4% for 500m, but following a couple of tricky corners, the route travels under the Arch of Gallineus, and hence through the Servian Wall, before descending slightly off the hilltop.
arco-di-gallieno.jpg

The third and forth hills quickly follow. Next up is the Viminal Hill (5.5% for 0.2km) followed by the Quirinal Hill, which is unnoticeable for the riders. After that, the stage takes a detour north, to the Mausoleum of Augustus, the final resting place of Augustus and all his best friends, before returning South, to arrive at the halfway point, after 8.2km, at the Pantheon, probably the best maintained of all the Monuments in Rome, due to it's continuous use.
Pantheon.jpg

It's now time for the Capitoline Hill, 6% for 200m, which was home to most of the major temples in Roman times.
After a couple of hairpins, the riders will be at the banks of the Tiber, and about to cross the Pons Fabricius, built in 62 BC, and the oldest remaining bridge in Rome. Afterwards, they go south, before crossing back on the Ponte Sublicio, which is in roughly the same location as the ancient Pons Sublicius, legendary as the bridge Horatius held against an army, to allow the rest of the Romans time to destroy the bridge from behind him.
83740736.jpg

AT 7% for 300m the climb up to Aventine hill is the most intimidating of the day, and the riders will do a loop around the top, before descending to its north, and then circle around the, formerly 150,000 capacity, Circus Maximus. After that they turn left back towards the Colosseum, before turning left again and climbing the Palatinate Hill via the Via Sacrum.
italy-rome-roman-forum-via-sacra-ancient-roman-cobbled-road-c0c5pk.jpg

As you can see, this final 7% 100 metre climb to the finish is cobblestoned, increase the degree of difficulty, and if the finish is tight it will allow the seconds to tick away with the finishers in sight of the line. The finish is just below the Arch of Titus, commemorating his victory in the siege of Jerusalem, but is probably more famous for being the template on which most later victory Arches were made, including the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. The top of the Palatinate Hill is a fitting finish for another reason, as it is here that the Milliarium Aureum can be found, the base of the Golden Milestone is believed to have been found, and it is at that specific point, that all roads were said to lead.
1024px-RomaForoRomanoMiliariumAureum01.JPG

Eshnar said:
Gigs_98 said:
Guys, I don't know what to do. My last stage is so incredibly similar to Brullnux penultimate stage, that it basically looks like a copy of it. I'm really unsure what to do :eek:
Well there have already been a few stages very similar to each other...
Not that similar though. In my original version of the stage I had the same start, the same climb, I also used the Via Appia Antica to go back to Rome, and ofc my stage also finished in Rome. Basically the only two differences were the loop Brullnux used at the beginning of his stage and the run in in Rome.

Anyway, I've made some small changes, which I think don't really make the stage worse but at least slightly different.

CONSTANTINOPOLIS-ROMA stage 28: Ostia - Roma (127 km)
zX41AAB.png

DBAln8s.png

sf3S17a.png

I can't believe I've just written this stage headline for the last time :D

First of all, it's already very late, basically all important places I use in my stage have already been used in other stages so I won't write anything about the culture anymore. And thanks to Brullnux the majority of my stage has already been seen too. The first important difference between our stages is that in my race the riders don't have to suffer on the Via Appia Antica. As I wrote above, I thought about including this cobbled street, but then decided that this should rather be a classic parade as the last stage of a gt. I know, very conventional for such an unconventional race, but I'm not the biggest fan of crucial stages on the last day.
Anyway, although I don't use the Via Appia Antica, I follow the direction of the street and use a modern, parallel road. Near the end of this road the riders pass the Tomb of Cecilia Metella, which is the first Roman monument the riders pass inside Rome.
The-Mausoleum-of-Cecilia-Metella.jpg

Shortly after this landmark the riders will enter a 10.5 km long circuit through Rome, which the rider will have to ride 5 times. When the riders pass the finish line for the first line there will be an intermediate sprint and on the penultimate lap the golden mile will be on the last mile of this circuit. As you can see, I only designed the lap once on cronoescalada, so the profile says the stage is only 85 km long, it's actually 127 km long though. I tried to pass as many famous Roman monuments as possible on my lap so I will just post you a list of the landmarks the riders will pass:
-the Colosseum
-Caesar's Forum
-Largo Torre Argentina
-Constantine's Arch
-Circo Massimo
-Palatine Hill
-August's Forum
-Traian's Forum
-the Mausoleum of August
-the Piramide di Caio Cestia
-Porta San Paolo
-Therms of Caracalla

Moreover the riders won't really pass a few sights but they will be very close to the Pantheon and the Imperial Forums. And as another highlight the riders will ride over a Roman bridge, the Ponte S. Angelo.
kveit1270s.jpg

Besides this I never used any super tiny roads in the centre of Rome though and tried to always keep it as realistic as possible for the final, relatively flat parade stage of a grand tour. The finish will be the same, which was used in Roma Maxima, so the riders will finish their race in the middle of the Roman city centre with the Colosseum in the background.
130303-Roma-Maxima-volata-Pozzato-2%C2%B0-sito.jpg

Although I think nothing gc relevant could happen on such a stage, it could still be pretty interesting. The roads used in this stage aren't too small, but still there are hardly any long straights, so an attack might stick. Anyway I think that finishing in the capital of the Roman empire with a few laps around many of the most famous Roman monuments on the planet, is the perfect way to finish my race.
PS: Sorry that I didn't put many pictures in this post, but I think the pictures which have already been posted about Roman monuments in Rome are enough ;)

Congratulations to all participants (both route makers and judges)! Sure, it's been a little exhausting even just following ;) :D But there's also many inspirational ideas, and I will for sure go over the routes again in the future. I hope I'll have the time and energy to join you the next time.

SUMMARY POST

-->library

-->map:
MegIlf7.png

--> 28 stages
- 3 ITT's (1, 13, 24)
- 3 * stages (2, 14, 15)
- 6 ** stages (3, 4, 10, 20, 23, 28)
- 3 *** stages (6, 8, 11)
- 6 **** stages (5, 9, 16, 17, 26, 27)
- 4 ***** stages (19, 21, 22, 24)
- 3 ultra stages (7, 12, 18)