• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Repentant

Hugh Januss said:
What exactly would a "repentant" doper look like anyway? Someone who says "it was only once, a long time ago (before the SOL) I am really sorry (I got caught/outed), it was a mistake, I am clean now"?

After all the talk about "repentant" doper. The important question comes.

Are you a repentant poster here or just unashamedly post here and never regret it?

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Are you a repentant poster here or just unashamedly post here and never regret it?

I don't know enough to contribute much; I'm just here for the cynicism, and it's MOST enjoyable.

You see, around 2001 I had a choice: pursue a pro bicycling career or go to college. The requirement to dope to be competitive compelled me to choose the latter. I HATE dopers. Even if they just doped once, or only just put the tip in.

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
After all the talk about "repentant" doper. The important question comes.

I only posted here once and it was years ago. I'm so sorry about it and i swear I haven't done it since. I have submitted evidence of my posting to the proper authorities.
Now let's all move on.

Netserk said:
My current PpD is 8.76 which is within human capabilities. There's no proof.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?!!!!

Ha Ha! :D

That is such a universal statement that it sounds like the Toronto's mayor's response to the Police statement on Thursday that they have the crack video.

Dopers all read from the same playbook.

It really is entertaining.

Dave.

Honestly, other posters are just f****** w******. I cannot be dealing with people like that. It justifies their own bone-idleness because they can't ever imagine applying themselves to any posting in their lives. And it's easy for them to sit under a pseudo-name on The Clinic and write that sort of s*** rather than get off their a**** in their own life and apply themselves, and work hard at something and achieve something. And that's ultimately it.

;)

Some of us weren't around for the Lance posting years. It was a different posting atmosphere then. Now, we post in a different environment. But certain people still want to dredge up postings past; rattle the skeletons of forum days gone by. Its very frustrating! Why can't we post about the here and now, instead of dredging up posts, fanbois, and interns from days gone by?

TRENDING THREADS