Rio 2016 Olympic Road Race and Time Trial courses

Page 21 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
0
0
Re: Re:

Pricey_sky said:
snccdcno said:
Correct decision from Kennaugh, must have been a hard call but he recognises he's not in the shape to contribute.

Cummings is a great addition to the GB team.
I'm sure cummings will ride strictly for himself now. revenge is a dish better served cold
 
Jul 13, 2016
1,283
1
3,985
Re:

Valv.Piti said:
Anacona is in pretty horrible form, relative, so that would be a downgrade. Pantano should obviously be the first priority.

And glad to see Quintana skips the Olympics. Really good move.
One of his only chances in his career to shine on his own continent on a race perfectly suitable for him? A shame.
 
Re: Re:

Bardamu said:
Valv.Piti said:
Anacona is in pretty horrible form, relative, so that would be a downgrade. Pantano should obviously be the first priority.

And glad to see Quintana skips the Olympics. Really good move.
One of his only chances in his career to shine on his own continent on a race perfectly suitable for him? A shame.
You can argue that, and you are right, but he obviously isn't right..
 
Re: Re:

Ryo Hazuki said:
Pricey_sky said:
snccdcno said:
Correct decision from Kennaugh, must have been a hard call but he recognises he's not in the shape to contribute.

Cummings is a great addition to the GB team.
I'm sure cummings will ride strictly for himself now. revenge is a dish better served cold
I'd have no problem with that, in the form he is in this season a id love to see another solo attack.
 
Re: Re:

Pricey_sky said:
Ryo Hazuki said:
Pricey_sky said:
snccdcno said:
Correct decision from Kennaugh, must have been a hard call but he recognises he's not in the shape to contribute.

Cummings is a great addition to the GB team.
I'm sure cummings will ride strictly for himself now. revenge is a dish better served cold
I'd have no problem with that, in the form he is in this season a id love to see another solo attack.
It would be best for the team anyway to let Cummings do what he does best and have other teams ride
 
Re:

robin440 said:
what about uran s chances?
In-form Urán would be a favourite. In a straightforward finale he would have won or placed second at the 2013 Worlds was it not for that nasty crash down the Fiesole. The problem is you never know how he'll present himself. Not these days anyway. And not because of lack of preparation, he's one of them real hard-workers.
 
This should be fun to watch on tv.. lots of big names going all-in in the break and back at the peloton will be hard to control and plenty of tactics... but i'll be live to cheer them on and for sure checking here to see whats going on..
So many options; Froome(of corse), Nibali, Valverde/Ion, Bardet, Porte, Superman Lopez, Poels, Zaka(!?), GVA, and so on...
the "easy" last 3km of the last climb+the technical descent+the last flat fast 10km(only 2 90o turns) make it hard to predict. at least for me...
should be good to bet on, i guess...
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sir fly Professional Road Racing 454

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS