• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Romain Sicard arrested

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
May 6, 2009
Visit site
Lance Armstrong and allegedly taking the new recruits of USPS in 2001 to certain *ahem* clubs, amongst other things, according to Floyd Landis.

probably pascal richard was above them all lol

He had shots for everything including his penis which he injected for 4 hour erections. Drugs were definitely ruling his life but that was the scene. He lived a rock star life and he liked sleeping with 14 different girls during the Giro, having a mistress, and a wife.

also grabovskyy,terrible talent almost killed by vodka and i think coke.

“After some disappointments with Quick Step, I took the wrong road,” Grabovskyy told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I was bored and after training, I would go to parties and drink. Twice I nearly died from drinking so much. I drank vodka, but never took drugs.”

mattia gavazzi is a coke addict since his youth also

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Reminds me of an old Alan Partridge episode wherein Alan and the crazy ex para who works in the hotel get drunk and go out and steal traffic cones to put on their heads...I guess he is still a young guy...stupid and silly, but certainly not the worst crime in the world...

jens_attacks said:
probably pascal richard was above them all lol

He had shots for everything including his penis which he injected for 4 hour erections. Drugs were definitely ruling his life but that was the scene. He lived a rock star life and he liked sleeping with 14 different girls during the Giro, having a mistress, and a wife.

I liked Pascal Richard but never heard of his offbike exploits...