• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Ronde van West Flanders

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
40 SUTHERLAND Rory UNITEDHEALTHCARE PRO CYCLIN 0:00:32
41 BOUCHER David FDJ-BIG MAT 0:00:33
42 VEILLEUX David TEAM EUROPCAR 0:00:33
43 HENAO MONTOYA Sergio Luis SKY PROCYCLING 0:00:33
44 BOIVIN Guillaume SPIDERTECH POWERED BY C10 0:00:33
45 SLIK Ivar RABOBANK CONTINENTAL TEAM 0:00:34
46 SOHRABI Mehdi LOTTO BELISOL TEAM 0:00:34

not badt at all. especially not from henao. faster than fuglsang :)

51 FUGLSANG Jakob RADIOSHACK-NISSAN 0:00:36

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
TeoSheva said:
looking at the sprinters behind KWIATKOWSKI, I will say that the most dangerous is Wagner: he need one 2nd and a 3rd place to reach Michael. More difficult is for Farrar that need one 1st place and a 2nd one. But I think that Galim, Demare', Fenn, Chicchi, Petit are good enough to overcame Wagner...

What about intermediate sprints?

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
The Hitch said:
I think they only have 1 commentator.:p

well, maybe one, since the first (and so far the only) time i saw cycling on polish eurosport is this years Algarve, stage to Malhao and Kwiatkowski was among the most mentioned names during the ascent (and the stage in general). last year i got to see Tour de Pologne on polish television (tvp polonia) but it has nothing to do with eurosport...

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The Hitch said:
Last i saw Polish Eurosport was the TDP back in I think 2009 or 10 and I was sure there was only 1 commentator.

You are saying there are 5 commentators? never heard such a thing.

Exactly. And im sure of that coz im watching Polish ES quite often.

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The Hitch said:
lol obviously you are right, Im just saying Im surprised to hear that there are 5 commentators as ive never seen more than 3 commentators in any sport.

Thats good though. Must be pretty fun to listen to.

You get me wrong. Ive just said that Polish ES have more than one commentator as someone stated. Never said five of them are commentaiting together ;)

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Think QS has the overall in the bag. Number 4 already, beastly.

Bring on Paris-Nice for number 5 :p

P-N podium

1. Tony Martin
2. Levi Leipheimer
3. Sylvain Chavanel

Mapei for the short stage races :D *

* DISCLAIMER: not a serious post.

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Is it just me or is Rasmussen running SRAM on his bike?

3dvwvl080rasmussen_600.jpg

Thought they were last year's sponsors...

May 19, 2011
Visit site
They're independent of components sponsors so they can run whatever they want. However they choose Shimano Di2 and bought all their sets.....