• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Royal Wedding

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
andy1234 said:
Maybe you should address this to Alpe?

He posted the video, not me. If he wasn't infering that US superior firepower is more important than Royalty, then maybe he can explain what he did mean?

For the record, I spend a great deal of time in the states, there are many more things I like about it than dislike about it, but I was challenging the original point...

Oh and we gave you the Beatles, the Stones, Led Zep, Queen, Monty Python etc etc so you can keep Ga Ga. :) You just need to forgive us for Benny Hill.

For some reason most of Youtube is blocked where I work. So I have no idea what the video was.

I'll take your word for the rest. And raise you one more. I like the Beatles/Stones/Monty Python and the rest. I don't particularly care for Gaga.

Personally, my favorite bands are U2 and Phoenix. A band from the UK and France. Totally unpatriotic I guess.

And for a second there I would have bet you were Canadian:D

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Astana1 said:
For some reason most of Youtube is blocked where I work. So I have no idea what the video was.

I'll take your word for the rest. And raise you one more. I like the Beatles/Stones/Monty Python and the rest. I don't particularly care for Gaga.

Personally, my favorite bands are U2 and Phoenix. A band from the UK and France. Totally unpatriotic I guess.

try proxy sites

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Astana1 said:

fwiw, U2 are Irish ;)

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
One thing about the royal wedding was that it got lots of peoples out on their bikes riding.

I went out on my bike while the wedding was on and I saw more people out cycling than I do on a typical sunday morning so at least some people used the extra day off in a productive way.