• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

RS should have supported Horner

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
shouldawouldacoulda said:
RSH had 3 guys up in the top 20 today: Horner, Kloden, Lance.

Team classification is based on the first 3.

Still, they also wanted to retain Levi's GC. I think they made a mistake. If Lance had dropped back to pace Levi, there were only 2 GCE riders in front and RSH's team GC wasn't under threat. Lance should have tried to ride with Levi to pace him home.

I don't know what was going on... but when Levi was in trouble none of the other 3 RSH guys waited to help him.

Seems odd to me. Full results aren't up yet so we don't know the situation with how 'bad' Levi was nor how many other GCE riders may have been up around at the end - but I only saw Sanchez and Kiryienka.

Levi has a radio. I am sure he relayed that he was trashed. He did not even know whose radio shack wheel he was pacing on today? No need to drop back for him. It was his annual bad day in the tour. Next time I hope Levi realises the benefits of meat eating. Screw that veggie thing Levi.