• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Rujano can win this Giro, believes Savio

Page 49 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'd forgotten about this guy (and the OP :lol: ). 48kg? Rujano would get blown off the road in a gentle breeze. I guess he was more suited to the Giro which has less stages like the Tour where wind is a big factor in the first week. Rujano is 36 now so unless he has found Valverde's magic potion I am afraid Ryo would be still be dreaming.

Re:

Cookster15 said:
Yeah, same weight as Ariana Grande and Dutch model Sylvie Meis, although he's higher with 1.62 meters than Ariana with 1.53 meters and Sylvie with 1.55 meters respectively!

Eva Longoria is 1.57 meters and 53 kilos! So Rujano was actually 5 kilos lighter at the 2005 Giro d'Italia, when both where in peak condition.

Gives you an impression how skinny that guy actually is!

Re: Re:

staubsauger said:
Cookster15 said:
Yeah, same weight as Ariana Grande and Dutch model Sylvie Meis, although he's higher with 1.62 meters than Ariana with 1.53 meters and Sylvie with 1.55 meters respectively!

Eva Longoria is 1.57 meters and 53 kilos! So Rujano was actually 5 kilos lighter at the 2005 Giro d'Italia, when both where in peak condition.

Gives you an impression how skinny that guy actually is!
giphy.gif

This happens periodically with Rujano I think. He remembers the beauty of the races, how special the big competitions are, but because he's been out of the pro péloton for years he's forgotten all the pain and suffering in the training and the amount of commitment required to be at that level. He'll make a concerted effort to improve his level then the realisation of everything that's needed will hit him and it'll all come crashing down again, as ever.

Reactions: Fus087

TRENDING THREADS