• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sagan better than a Cav?

He sprints, he climbs, the cheers!

Is there anything he can't do? I think he'll win white and green.

Best thing about the 1st week of the Tour. I like the guy. Really good for the sport!

Who needs a train or protection?

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I think we all know he's much more rounded cyclist :rolleyes:

Cav is still quicker on flat than him though.

It's scary though, when Cav was 22 he made just 2 Top 10's at his Tour debut....

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Cav's career is over.

Is there a procedure under which his can transfer his rainbow jersey to Sagan, cause obviously Peter deserves it more than Cav (who should retire now, you're absolutely right) does

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Everyone that is not a climber should retire. It's Sagan show from now on. Cycling will become the most boring sport in the world.

oh remember Tom 2005? we just have to wait for our new cancellara.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Fetisoff said:
Is there a procedure under which his can transfer his rainbow jersey to Sagan, cause obviously Peter deserves it more than Cav (who should retire now, you're absolutely right) does

Cav is a world champion? I thought he was national champion of fantasy land.

TRENDING THREADS