• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sagan better than a Cav?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
yes!!!

100!

Undoubtedly, you are going to lose your money. Sagan is great, but he is not winning white.

Also, let's see what he's accomplished by 2016. That will give us a better idea of whether he's better than Cavendish. He needs to have 20+ stage wins in the TdF by then.

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Cav has lost his sprint speed so he can climb box hill and he still wins a stage. I wish people could enjoy good racing without this who's better ****

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
osborn99 said:
Cav has lost his sprint speed so he can climb box hill and he still wins a stage. I wish people could enjoy good racing without this who's better ****
has not lost his speed. I think any power loss, has been compensated p/w with the loss of primarily non-functional tissue. You may even find his jump is more explosive.